Chapter 217: Your honey-flavored little queen has been delivered ~ (7-8)

"When will my queen be able to teach even a palace maid a lesson?" Bei Yanzhang gave a light command without even looking at the palace maid.

"Drag down."

The palace maid's face instantly turned pale.

"Your Majesty spare your life, Your Majesty spare your life, slave maid, slave maid, this is for the emperor's good, the emperor spares your life!" She only saw the emperor for half a month and didn't care about that fool, and wanted to use the words just now to let the emperor notice Just myself.

However, before she could beg for mercy, she was dragged down by the guards who came in.

"Where will she go?" Su Su asked pretending to be curious.

In fact, she knew that after the palace maid was dragged down like this, she would definitely be more fortunate.

"Go somewhere no one else can go."

Su Su looked at him with bright eyes.

"Then can I go too?"

Bei Yanzhang refused directly.

"can not."

"sit down."

"Oh." Su Su obediently sat down beside him.

Su Su was very focused on eating, her mouth was full, and her round eyes kept aiming at the table, looking very cute.

Bei Yanzhang: Is this what you eat in your mouth and look in the bowl?

Also, why does she only eat meat?

Bei Yanzhang took a chopstick and put it into her bowl.

"Eat vegetables."

Su Su obediently ate the vegetables he put into her bowl.

It's not that she doesn't like to eat vegetables, she just likes to eat meat more.

After eating the dishes in the bowl, she continued to eat meat, and she had no intention of adding vegetables at all.

Bei Yanzhang frowned, took another chopstick and fed it directly to her mouth.

Seeing that she didn't open her mouth, but instead looked at him with blinking eyes, Bei Yanzhang handed the dish a few more points.

"Eat it."

"Ow~" Su Su obediently ate the chopsticks into her mouth, and Bei Yanzhang's chopsticks were also bitten by her.

However, the guards watched their clean-obsessed emperor holding the chopsticks and continued to eat expressionlessly.

No, this is not the emperor of their cleanliness, no, he is not. (╥﹏╥)

Moreover, the emperor actually knew that he was serving dishes for the empress, which was enlightening.

The guard looked at Bei Yanzhang with satisfaction.

However, what he didn't know was that Bei Yanzhang was not enlightened at all, but he had never met someone who could enlighten him before.

Tutu: Hey, don't underestimate the love of the goddess for her little sister. The goddess has had a crush on Su Su for so long, even if he has no memory now, he can recognize his daughter-in-law at a glance.

And no matter what character he is, he will always be very gentle to Susu.

Alas, these two are very sticky.

Of course, Su Su didn't notice what others saw, and now a Su Su has only two words in his head: dry rice!

After a certain crisp was too long to eat, he reluctantly put down his chopsticks.