Chapter 280: Overlord Flower Flavored Sweet Medicine (5-6)

Qi Yanheng was a little surprised.

She even cooks.

Su Su: Oh, there are a lot of things you don't know.

"Come over to eat quickly." I knew Momo was chirping.

"Wait until I finish reading this document." Qi Yanheng continued to work without raising his head.

"What document are you looking at, the daylily will be cold when you finish reading it." Su Su directly pulled the person over and shoved the chopsticks to him, and Xiao Nianyin spoke domineeringly.

"eat!"

Qi Yanheng: "..." Why did this little girl give him the sense of being a domineering president...

No, if she is a domineering president, wouldn't she be a petite wife?

blah blah blah, what am I thinking...

Su Su's meal was even more delicious than Qi Yanheng imagined, and before he knew it, he ate an extra bowl of rice than usual.

Qi Yanheng: "..." He doesn't usually eat much...

Do you think this is over? No, it doesn't.

After eating, Su Su took out two more boxes.

Qi Yanheng: "...What is this?" Why is there still?

Su Su said confidently, "Dessert after dinner."

"If you don't eat it, I'll eat it yourself." Think about it too, Yanyan is the boss, how could he like desserts.

"No, I'll eat it." Qi Yanheng snatched the small cake away with a blank expression, then took a bite and stuffed it into his mouth.

He didn't find out until he actually ate it...

Um? It seems to be really delicious.

Unconsciously, a small cake was eaten, and when I looked back, all the things Su Su brought were swept away.

Satisfied with food and drink, a small belly silently satisfied.

"I'm full~"

"You, go wash the lunch box."

"Why?" Why do you want him to wash the lunch box?

"I made the rice, and I brought it. You don't have to do anything if you want to finish it, right?" →_→

After thinking about it, Qi Yanheng felt that what Su Su said made sense, so he really got up and went to wash the lunch box obediently.

When I came out after washing the lunch box, I happened to see the little girl yawning.

"Go inside and sleep when you're tired."

Su Su glanced at him without being polite to him, and slipped into his lounge, lay down on the bed, and then went to sleep.

Qi Yanheng: "..." This little girl is also familiar.

Qi Yanheng shook his head and sat back to work.

An hour later, the door of the lounge was opened, and Su Su walked out staring at the frying hair

Qi Yanheng: Yes, it's kind of cute.

"Go and get your hair done." What does it look like.

"Oh." A Su slowly moved back.

"Qi Yanheng's favorability rating is +2, and his favorability rating is currently 5."

Why is she so cute...

After washing up, Su Su put away her small lunch box.

"Then I'm leaving, you work slowly."

Qi Yanheng frowned and blurted out.