Chapter 300: Hey, do you believe there are demons in this world? (5-6)

Chu Tingyan has been silently following Su Su home, and then enters the door.

The two of them sat on the sofa.

"Tell me, what do you want to do?"

"I can fulfill your wish, don't you have any wish to fulfill?" Chu Tingyan continued to tempt her without giving up.

Hmph, when the time comes to pay him, he will make this little guy his girlfriend, and after she makes a wish, it's okay if she doesn't want to be.

Someone has completely forgotten what he said last night.

Su Su looked at him with the expression "Do you think I want to ignore you?".

Chu Tingyan stared at her for a while, only to realize that she really had no wish to come true.

Chu Tingyan: For the first time in my life as a demon, I felt frustrated...

Just when he wanted to continue lobbying, Su Su got up to cook.

"You say, you say yours, I'll cook." Bensu doesn't bother you, just to see how you talk nonsense.

Chu Tingyan rolled his eyes.

"As my chosen host, I will follow you until I am not interested in you." This has always been the case.

If he is interested in a person, he will try his best to satisfy his wish for him until he loses interest in that person.

Of course, the bigger the wish, the more reward he will receive. He has always survived by devouring the negative emotions of human beings, which will give him great power.

Of course, at his current state, it doesn't matter whether he has a host or not, as long as it's negative emotions, he can absorb them.

Human beings are a very complex creature, and everyone has a bit of a dark psychology more or less, and that's enough.

As long as there is this dark mood, it is enough.

A Chou held the kitchen knife's hand for a while, and looked at him faintly.

Chu Tingyan: Suddenly my neck feels cold...

"I'm your toy. You can come and leave if you want. Believe it or not, I'll kick you out now? There are so many opinions about staying in my house."

Someone decisively closed the wheat.

Chu Tingyan: I can't be bothered...

Until Su Su was ready to cook, and seeing that it was obviously a dinner for one person, Chu Tingyan began to have opinions again.

"Why only your dinner?" His?

"You're not a devil, you don't need to eat." You may not eat if you do it.

Chu Tingyan: I'm so angry, how can this person not eat hard and soft.

When Su Su was eating, Chu Tingyan sat beside her with her head propped up, poking her face from time to time.

Until the two of them washed up and lay on the bed, Su Su didn't say anything about him.

Of course, she wasn't curious about where someone got the pajamas.

Isn't it a devil, it's supernatural, what's wrong with changing clothes?

Chu Tingyan stretched out his hand, hugged a fluffy little girl into his arms at once, and sniffed the sweet milk fragrance on her body.

He found that as long as he didn't do some extreme actions or say some strange things, the little girl would ignore him at all.

Chu Tingyan was speechless.