Chapter 236: Your honey-flavored little queen has been delivered ~ (45-46)

This is what she did on purpose.

The awakening time of the secret medicine is within three days. If you don't wake up within three days, you will definitely die.

She just wanted to give them the illusion.

If Yanyan woke up early, it would make them even more vigilant, and they would definitely prepare more properly the next time they started, and it would be difficult to find out.

The most miscalculated thing about Gu Qizhi this time is that he cooperated with a fool like Yan Ya.

If this potential danger can't be eradicated, they will act again sooner or later, it is better to let her pull out these fangs at one time.

As for Yanyan...

Yanyan has protected her so many times, and it is time for her to protect Yanyan once.

After everything was instructed, Su Su told him again.

"Don't tell Xiao Tao about this in advance."

"Why?" Isn't Xiao Tao the maid next to the empress?

"Xiao Tao has a simple personality and can't hide things. Tell her after everything is over. You have to pretend that you don't know anything."

Ling Fei nodded.

Niangniang is trying to lure snakes out of their holes.

"Also, strengthen the guards near Liuyun Temple. They may not know when they will start." Su Su thought for a while.

"Forget it, don't do it anymore, it's enough to have me alone." It's better not to find someone to drag Bensu back.

"Niangniang, you..." Ling Fei only reacted at this time.

Their mother-in-law doesn't seem to be stupid, on the contrary, she is very smart.

After knowing the emperor's accident, she can't be calm, and she can even take this kind of medicine that he has never heard of before. Empress is obviously normal.

Listening to what she just said, the goddess's martial arts seems to be very powerful.

Ling Fei: What kind of baby did their emperor marry...

Su Su knew what he wanted to say by seeing his expression, and glared at him fiercely.

"You're stupid." Ben Su said at the beginning that she was not stupid, but it was these people who thought she was stupid.

"Okay, you can go to work, remember, be careful and play a little bit."

Ling Fei nodded and walked away.

The next day, because of Bei Yanzhang's coma, the entire palace was deserted.

Su Su also stayed behind closed doors, but Yu Ming came to comfort her and sent people around him to diagnose and treat Bei Yanzhang.

Even Yan Ya and Gu Qizhi pretended to care a few words.

Of course, Su Su was dealing with them on the surface, but he actually rolled his eyes in his heart.

What a good acting it is to be able to act so realistically here.

Three days, whether it is long or short, soon, the deadline for the third day has come, and there is still no news that Bei Yanfan is about to wake up.

"Sir, are we going to start?" There is no news now, so Bei Yanzhang will definitely die.

"What's the hurry, who sent out to inquire about the news?"