Chapter 265: On the Self-Cultivation of a Singer (The Cook) 17-18

Before the lottery, Su Su stood in front of the small cardboard box held by the staff and muttered.

"Sister Huihui must be drawn, Sister Huihui must be drawn..."

Then……

3, I am 3, ah ah ah, with Sister Huihui. "Su Su hugged Lin Huizhi happily.

"Let go, what does it look like." Lin Huizhi pretended to be disgusted and wanted to push her away, but the curvature of the corner of his mouth couldn't be suppressed.

【Huihui laughed! 】

[Look at how happy the female goose is. 】

[It seems that he is not the same person as Su Su, who drew Lu Yingdi yesterday, hahahaha. 】

[Passerby fans expressed sympathy for Laolu. 】

[Laughing to death, Lao Lu's face turned black, hahahaha. 】

Today's group is: Su Su and Lin Huizhi, Lu Yanyu and Liu Heng, and finally Qi Ran and Mu Qingqing.

"Then let's start." Zhang Siyi gave an order, and everyone set off.

Su Su carefully put the money in his small bag.

This thousand yuan is her meal money today, so she should take good care of it.

"Sister Huihui, I think we still have to make money." A Su seriously suggested.

This thousand dollars is not enough for her to take care of for a day.

Lin Huizhi pinched her chubby little face.

"Yes, this money is not enough for you to eat."

"Then let's go there!" Su Su pointed to a dessert shop not far away.

That dessert shop is doing a promotion today, but apparently it's not crowded.

The male store manager was tired from shouting, and no one wanted to come to patronize him.

Until a cute little girl stood in front of him.

"Boss, how about the two of us selling things for you? If all are sold, how about you pay us wages?"

The boss looked at her suspiciously.

"Why should I trust you?"

"Then if I can't sell it, you won't give me a penny." That's it.

"Okay, if you can really sell my stuff, I'll give you one thousand yuan per person." The store manager agreed with gritted teeth.

Left and right have no business today. If he can't sell it, he won't suffer. Of course, it is better to sell it.

"Okay~" Su Su happily pulled Lin Huizhi into the store's small apron and hat.

"You... will?" Lin Huizhi looked at her uncertainly.

"No." Su Su shook her head.

"But I can learn."

The store manager wanted her to sell the biscuits at the door.

It's delicious, but I don't know why no one buys it.

"Okay, look at me!" A Su was full of energy, and before he started shouting, a little girl pulled her mother to stop in front of her.

"Mom, this sister is so beautiful." The little girl shook her mother's hand.

Su Su's eyes lit up.

"Do you want to buy small biscuits, children? It's delicious. I'll give you a taste." A cookie gave each of them a cookie.