Chapter 241: I Am a Kind Black Swan (3-4)

As soon as he was put down, Su Su squatted in a small corner, sulking.

Let you pinch Bensu's neck, Bensu is angry, hum!

Weiyans glanced at her and said nothing.

After Su Su became popular by himself, he realized that Weiyans was gone, and there was a cage in the center of the hall with a white swan locked in it.

Susu: ! !

what! Are you making a cookie?

Su Su silently squatted in front of her.

"What's the matter with you? Weren't you at the ball with the prince?" He suddenly turned back into a swan and was caught.

"I originally danced with Auston at the ball, but the devil suddenly appeared and turned me into a swan and took me away." I don't know if her Auston can find her.

"By the way, who are you?"

"Ah, my name is Su Su, I'm the devil's subordinate, don't be afraid, I'll let you out now."

"I, my name is Bonnie, will it hurt you if you let me out now?" Bonnie looked at Su Su with some worry.

He was a good man, she could see it.

"Don't be afraid, I'll put you back first." As soon as Su Su's little paws touched the cage, the man suddenly shrank and turned back into a swan.

A crisp: ? ?

A slender, white hand lifted her up, and Weiyans looked at her gloomily.

"Are you trying to betray me now?"

"Let go of me!" Su Su kicked his legs and stopped silently after realizing that his short legs couldn't jump up.

Weiyans didn't even look at Princess Bonnie in the cage, and disappeared with Su Su.

"Say, are you trying to betray me?"

Suddenly thrown onto the soft mattress, Su Su's head landed on the ground, and little jiojio kicked a few times before turning over successfully.

"Who betrayed you, you are also a devil after all, can you do something more mature?" What does it mean to keep the young couple from being together?

Wayans squeezed her flat mouth.

"Are you teaching me?" When can a subordinate teach him a lesson.

A crisp wing slapped his hand with soft force, without any lethal force.

"I just can't get used to them and don't want them to be together, can't I?" He was still alone, how could someone like Auston, he didn't allow it.

I don't know what to think, Wei Yansi's face is gloomy and terrifying.

Su Su glanced at him.

Now it seems that her family Yanyan has some connections with one of these two people, and now it seems that it is the Prince Auston.

Just don't know what happened to them.

Su Su glanced at Weiyansi, but it was still a familiar face, with beautiful facial features and red lips, but those beautiful peach eyes were full of gloom.

And this person... she turned into a duck... ah no, after being a swan, she seems to be taller...

"You don't have someone you like, so you can't break up others..." This is a fallacy.

There are so many single dogs in the world, they can't all break up their families.

Su Su rubbed his wrist in a pleasing manner.