Chapter 282: Overlord Flower Flavored Sweet Medicine (9-10)

"By the way, why don't you eat by yourself?" Can't you order a takeaway?

Qi Yanheng: "I forgot." His tone was righteous.

"..." So why are you so righteous...

"Eat." Su Su took out the food he had packed.

"This one is delicious."

Qi Yanheng: I'm not going to eat with me, what's there to eat... (Sweet thoughts)

"Qi Yanheng, you have grown up, you are no longer a child, only children will not eat well."

Qi Yanheng just stuffed a mouthful of food into his mouth and almost choked to death.

"I'm not a kid."

"Then why don't you eat well?" Su Su asked him back.

Qi Yanheng: "..."

"Hmph, you also said that you are not a child." Childish not naive.

"I said I'm not a kid."

Su Su: "Alright, alright, you're not a child." Isn't it okay?

Before Qi Yanheng's face could calm down, she heard her continue: "You are a bear child." Bear child is confused with ordinary children.

Qi Yanheng: "..." I don't want to talk to her anymore.

How exactly did Su Shuo teach her, and why did she teach her like this...

This little girl doesn't resemble her cute appearance at all.

It looks soft like a small bun, but it looks cute and wants to take a bite, but who knows that it is actually a stubborn Su Ran.

Qi Yanheng thought angrily while eating.

After he was full, someone graciously packed his things.

"Don't go to bed?" Qi Yanheng looked at the little girl who was lying on the sofa and playing with her phone.

Su Su yawned.

"Then I'm leaving."

"Are you going back?"

"Yeah." Go back to sleep.

"The lounge is over there."

Su Su looked at him, looked at the lounge, and finally moved over obediently.

Well, Gou Yanyan didn't want Bensu to go, so Bensu reluctantly stayed.

Just like yesterday, Su Su woke up and waited for him to get off work on the sofa, and then the two went home together.

Just as soon as he went back, he ran into Lu Qiuya who was looking for Qi Yanheng.

"Hello Aunt Lu." Su Su called out obediently.

"Oh, it's Susu, why did you two come back together?" Lu Qiuya stepped forward and took Susu's little hand.

"I'm going to deliver lunch to Qi Yanheng at noon."

"Mom." Qi Yanheng also called out, and at the same time pulled Su Su's little paw back without a trace.

Lu Qiuya: Brat, cheapskate.

What's wrong with letting Mom touch her crispy little hands?

"What's the matter with you?" It's absolutely not going to come here.

"Oh, it's okay, I just came to see you. I'm relieved to see that you're doing well. Mom will leave first, and I'll see you when I have time." Seeing that her son and Susu are developing so well, she won't disturb them. world.