Chapter 228: Your honey-flavored little queen has been delivered ~ (29-30)

Susu: The Spring Festival means that Bensu can eat more delicious food!

Tutu, who hadn't bubbled for a long time: "...that's what you're pursuing." Eat, sleep, look for a god, and she hasn't seen anything else that the little sister can take to heart.

"Hmph, you are too embarrassed to say that you haven't looked for me for so long." Su Su's face puffed up.

"You can't blame me, this is not what Lord Tiandao told me not to keep looking for you, what will hinder you and God Venerable." There is no other way.

Su Su: "Excuse." →_→

"You're not the bunny who loved me before." You've changed.

"Oh, people still love you." Don't be like that.

"Then you have to come out and chat with me more, do you know?" Tell her a serious lesson.

"Tiandao's words are all lies, don't believe him." That bad guy, Bensu didn't believe him since he deceived Bensu.

The Tao of Heaven in the Immortal Realm: The eyebrows are slightly wrinkled.

Just when Su Su was chatting happily with her little sister, she was taken away.

Susu: ? ?

Bei Yanzhang held her expressionlessly.

"What are you doing sitting in a corner alone?"

Su Su fluttered his short legs.

"Then what are you doing with me?"

"Today is Spring Festival."

"So what?" What do you want to say.

"You want to accompany me for the holidays." What does it mean to leave me alone?

Su Su: "..." After all, you are lonely.

"Alright, let's go, let's go back."

The palace was full of red lanterns, which looked extraordinarily festive. Even Su Su put on a bright red dress, as for Bei Yanzhang.

Of course he was forced to change his clothes.

Bei Yanzhang: I don't like the big red, but I like the same clothes as the little queen.

"I don't know what to eat today..." Su Su's face was full of excitement.

"That has to wait until evening." Bei Yanzhang broke her fantasy mercilessly.

"You only have pastries now." Nothing else.

"Hmph, I don't dislike dim sum either." What happened to dim sum, dim sum is delicious too.

"If I had known it earlier, I would have called my father and mother together, and it would have been very lively."

Bei Yanzhang's face instantly turned black.

"No."

"why?"

"You promised to spend the New Year with me, two people." Bei Yanzhang emphasized the last three words.

"Okay, okay, isn't it just the two of us who are with you for the New Year?" Su Su patted his head coaxingly.

Bei Yanfan held a certain Su expressionlessly and kissed him in his arms.

Su Su taught him a serious lesson.

"You are already a big Yanyan, you can't act like a spoiled child, do you know?"

Bei Yanzhang: "I don't know." What's wrong with acting like a spoiled child, he likes to act like a spoiled child with the little queen.

Su Su: Tsk, why are you so shy?