Chapter 293: Overlord Flower Flavored Sweet Medicine (31-32)

Su Su looked at her meaningfully.

"Are you sure, Bai Yunxi really stopped you?"

"Of course..." Lin Tingting suddenly stopped.

Yes, thinking about it carefully, it seems that Yunxi did not stop her.

Every time she just said that she was not good or something, but never explicitly stopped her from finding someone to deal with Su Su.

"You have been treated as a gun by her from the beginning. You are the only fool who doesn't know where to shoot."

Lin Tingting froze in place.

Su Su simply picked out all the words.

"Think about it for yourself. Apart from not stopping you, is Bai Yunxi still holding grievances for you these days? On the other hand, you say that your plan to do something against me is not good, but it has never stopped you?"

Like, really.

Yunxi has been persuading her not to be impulsive these days, saying that Su Su is not easy to deal with, and that she has President Qi behind her, so it is not easy to do anything.

This subconsciously does not mean that she is ready to go.

And she originally just wanted to find trouble with Su Su herself, but didn't want to find so many people, because she said that, and she couldn't get angry, and things finally became like this.

Speaking of which, Yunxi really never stopped her!

Su Su shook her head.

"Long snacks, you can." If she hadn't said it today, she probably wouldn't know.

"You can't play Bai Yunxi at all. Without her scheming and means, you can do it yourself." Su Su finished speaking and was about to leave.

After getting in the car, she looked at the driver.

"Don't tell him what happened today."

"You don't want to tell Mr.?" The driver looked at him in surprise.

"Well, I can handle it myself, and I don't need him to worry about me." Moreover, Yanyan's bipolar disorder is not completely cured, and it won't do him any good if the stimulation is severe.

"But……"

"Don't worry, I'm amazing, you just saw it, didn't you?"

What the driver wanted to say suddenly choked on his lips.

"Okay, now go to Yanyan's company."

In the end, the driver didn't say anything.

When he got to the company, Su Su went up to Qi Yanheng quietly by himself.

Because every time she came to the company, Qi Yanheng came to pick him up, and she never avoided Su Su's identity, so everyone in the company knew that Su Su was Qi Yanheng's wife, so naturally they would not stop her.

When he arrived at the door of the office, a certain Su also knocked on the door solemnly.

After Qi Yanheng coldly smashed the word "in", he opened the door and entered.

"I said Mr. Qi, you are so cold every day, your employees are afraid of you."

Hearing his wife Qi's voice, Qi Yanheng looked up at her instantly.

Just now, after the driver hesitated, he still told him about his wife's Mrs. Qi.

He didn't know that Mrs. Qi was so powerful, and he also knew the reason for not letting the driver tell him.