Once he sees that I'm not lying, he gives me an assuring smile and kisses my forehead, then my cheek, and then finally he places a long soft kiss on my lips.

For some reason it calms me down, but this feeling is building up inside me. I know I'm guilty for not telling him about the pregnancy but we're only kids.

I'm not going to baby trap him, he deserves to have a life without worrying about a baby. That's a big responsibility.

Dylan comes running back down the stairs and looks straight at me with his face pale. "Can I talk to you Everly?" I slowly nod my head and follow him to the back hallway.

Without another word he lifts up the positive pregnancy test. I let out a loud gasp and looked him in the eyes with fear. "Don't say anything, I'll help with whatever you wanna do with it."

"Really?" I ask with teary eyes. He nods his head and pulls me into a hug. "Just give me a signal and I'll come running towards you." He pulls out of the hug and looks me over to make sure I'm okay.

"You're like my little sister, I would do anything for you." I give him a big smile before I head back to Zion.

"Ready?" He asked me. I nod my head yes and we head to his car. Bella and Dylan decided to take Dylan's car. I don't mind since I won't have to listen to Dylan's horrible singing.

I'm sure going to miss it though, I'm going to miss all of them. I've already got everything figured out. I just don't know what I'm going to do if he finds out.

Zion places his hand on my thigh as we pull up to the school parking lot. "Alright what's wrong?" He asks after he parks the car.

"Nothing." I shrug. "Something is wrong and I know it, now tell me or I'll bend you over my knee until you do tell me." My eyes widen and my face flushes a bright red.

"You wouldn't dare, someone would see us." I cross my arms over my chest and glare at him. His eyes follow the movement and I watch as he licks his lips.

"Oh but I would." His eyes darken at his own words. "Zion." I whisper, the feeling building up inside me again at the fact that I'm leaving him without even telling him.

"You're so beautiful you know that?" He whispers to me. A small smile makes its way onto my face and Zion smiles along with me. "There's that smile I love so much." Love?

A loud knock comes from my window and I look up to see Dylan and Bella standing outside my door. I open the door and get out, Zion coming up behind me and pulling me against him not even a minute later.

"You guys ready?" She asks. I nod my head yes, Zions hold gets tighter and I rub my thumb over his hand to calm him down.

I know he's nervous even though he doesn't want to admit it.

Dylan looks down at my stomach before looking back up at me, he gives me a look and I feel Zion tense behind me.

"Want me to rip your eyes out?" Zion says over protectively from behind me. "Zion," I hissed. "Sorry man." Dylan apologizes and walks off.

Can't this day go any faster?

"Alrighty, well let's go." Bella grabs my hand and pulls me out from Zion's arms. I hear him huff out in frustration.

He really is clingy.

As we make our way to the field, I can't help but look at all the students with their parents here. I don't know where my mother or father is right now, but I did want one of them here with me to watch me graduate.

I guess that'll never happen.

We took our seats and waited for the principal to start talking, and let me tell you when she ended her speech my vision started to blur a little.

I can't believe I'm about to graduate.

"Emily" she starts to call names and I mentally prepare myself.

When Zion gets called I give him a bright smile and thumbs up for encouragement. I watch as he walks up to our principal and shakes her hand before she hands him his diploma.

He makes his way back over towards us and that's when I hear my name get called.

"Everly heart" I look towards the small stage and then around me. God, everyone's eyes are on me.

Don't freak out.

Don't freak out.

Don't freak out.

I get up from my seat and start walking to the stage. My hands are shaking so much that I have to squeeze them into fists.

I put a smile on my face as I shake the principal's hand and she hands me my diploma. I walk off the stage and back to my seat.

Zion leans over till his lips are right next to my ear and I can feel his breath against my neck sending shivers down my back.

"You did so good, baby." He kisses my cheek and I feel his hand land on my thigh before giving it a little squeeze.

His thumb runs over the side of my thigh and I start to instantly calm down.

After everyone's names were called, we all stood up and waited for the signal for us to throw our mortarboards up.

When we get the signal from our principal, a big smile forms on my face as I throw it up into the air. People crows around me and Zion and I think to myself.

Is this a good time to leave? To leave him all alone on our big day?

I make eye contact with Dylan through the crowd and then look to see zion. He's searching for me but from everyone in between us, he can't see me.

I look back to Dylan and nod my head at him.

We make our way to the crowd as tears fall from my eyes. Dylan grabs me by the waist and holds me against him as we walk to his car.

"You'll be okay, I promise." He assured me.

"How do you know?" I sob out as I enter the car along with Dylan. "You're a strong independent woman and I know you will." He backs out of the parking lot and I watch as the school football Field gets smaller and smaller till it's out of my view.

"I won't tell Bella unless you want me too." He says keeping his eyes on the road.

"No, not till I'm far away. I wouldn't be able to do it if she knew." I whisper.

"Okay."

"You know where you're gonna go?" He asks.

I look straight ahead and nod my head yes.

"I do." I say.