Chapter 29: What will amy do

Later, nurse Seo enters Amy's room to listen the whole story of their romance, when Dr Han got busy with a surgery. Amy willingly tells her the whole incidence since its inception including the fact, how much Han is begging her to get married. She tells her that she has so much in her mind which she wants to share with the world that she wants to get free from her work before getting married.
Amy: "Marriage is such a big responsibility and I don't want to take it half heartedly."
Nurse Seo emphasise on the fact that somebody wanted to kill her. It was partially Han who saved her life or else she could have died. She makes her realise that we take life for granted without realising that it takes a second for death to knock at the door. Therefore, one should do what they want without making any delay or else they may rue the past.
In evening, Han again takes her to their home making a steep escape from the mob that surrounded the hospital. Before going to bed, Amy set foot in Han's room ordering him to massage her bursting head. Han hugs her to recharge himself before giving her a massage. Seo's word kept resonating in Amy's mind and she closed her eyes to find out what she want to do at this stage. When Amy feels better she tells him to stop and start giving him massage to return his favour. Han fully enjoys the moment but soon Amy starts playing with his hair. She made fountain on his head and grabs her phone to click pictures. Han let her do it to see her laugh evermore and joins in by making funny face with his one pony, then with two ponies later on. After the fun, Han corrects his hair in the mirror feeling it all ruined by the play. Amy approaches Han and gives him a back hug. Han feels delightful and in heaven. He turn towards Amy and holds her hand while looking in her eyes to convey his innermost feeling that no word could define and kisses her forehead. Amy holds his hand and says, "let's get married ". This made Han stupify and before he could process the words that were reverberating in his ears, Amy starts declaring, "I, Amy, takes you, Han, as my lawful husband and vows that I will love and honor you in good times and bad times and be a devoted wife. I do. I do. I do. Do you, Han, takes me, Amy, as your lawful wife and vows that you will love and honor me in good times and be a devoted husband?" Han just stares her contemplating what she is trying to do. Amy asks him again- "Do you agree?" Han couldn't think properly and says 'Yes' submitting his vow. Amy aks again, "Do you sincerely agree to be my husband?" This time he is fully aware of his action and replies with pleasure while holding her hand tightly, "I, Han, agrees to be your lawful husband and takes you as my lawful wife and vows that I will love and honor you in good times and bad times and be a devoted husband. I do. I do. I do." Amy gives her consent saying that he may kiss the bride and closes her eyes. She looks so cute at this moment that he don't want to shut his eyes for a second. He kiss her hand instead that they were holding all the time and realises that ring ceremony is missing. He immediately opens the drawer where he kept his proposal ring and put it on her finger. Amy felt sad that she do not have a ring to offer him while looking at her hand in dismay. At this point, her eyes notices a band in her thumb that might fit in Han's finger. She hurries to take it out and put it on Han's finger. Surprisingly it fits perfect on Han's finger and even look better on his hand as if it was meant for him. Han feels ecstatic receiving the ring and starts kissing her boudlessly. Air turns romantic and they feel entrapped under incantation of love and consummates their marriage.