Chapter 25: Who is Amy's boyfriend

Amy's personality is charming. She is straight forward, never hesitates in questioning and reasoning the facts, dares to break illogical stereotypes and bold enough to stand for the right thing without considering the background of the person she may offend in doing so. Her success made people attracted to her and there were many who tried to confess their feelings but she was hard to get. She was close to everyone but avoids physical contact even with women needlessly. Before becoming popular and socialising with so many people she basically did not had many friends to get used to skinship. She never hugged Han even while living in same house. It was only Han who hugged her twice and only when she felt helpless. She feels awkward when her female friends try to hug her or when others try to get close to her. She always maintains a safe distance while having a conversation. Even she don't love to wear dresses that are revealing, specially the one that shows off her bare legs that was once demanded from her during a photoshoot. She refused to accept the imposition but other party asked for refund which was unacceptable cause by law she was not at fault. An actor supported him there and they started getting closer. He was patient with her and always tried to understand her the way she wanted. He paid attention to her minute details and always maintained the distance that she is comfortable in. They made many good memories while working together and fans started shipping them together. Amy also started liking him and when he proposed her, she gave the consent after making it clear that their relationship won't change as he expects. She spells out that she likes him too but skinship is forbidden for the probation period of two months. He assures her that its not what he wants from their relationship. He enjoys every moment they spend together and wanted to confess his feelings for her. They started dating and exploring each other's personal interest. Amy trusts him all the way but one night her trust shattered like glass pieces and pierced her heart to left it bleed to the point of insanity. That night the boy came drunk at her home. He pretended to be sober and Amy ignored the sign and invited him for dinner. Everything went normal. They had dinner together and boy insisted to make her a cup of coffee to enjoy before the cab arrives to pick him up. Amy had few sips and started feeling uneasy. The boy tried taking advantage of her at that moment but this opened Amy's eyes and she kicked him with all the strength left in her. She breaks the cup and cut her palm in the process but this helped her stay awake. The boy tries for the second attempt only to get kicked on his private parts and Amy bangs his head and knocks him out with her punches before throwing him to the ground. She then runs out from her room to the corridor, bumps into Han and passes out.
Han already informed the police to arrest the mongrel so he directly picks Amy to the hospital. In the hospital, she wakes up frightened, hallucinating and fail to recognise people around her. She was screaming, babbling, throwing off things randomly to anyone who tries to approach her and tried to run off. While Han was busy providing details to the police, his staff members struggled a lot to handle Amy. Han runs hearing her scream and holds her tightly to settle her down. She calms down being familiar with his touch and voice though his face is blurred so she asks his identity. Han introduces himself with no surprise while comforting her.
Han: "I am Han. Don't worry. Everything is fine. I am here. Calm down. "
Amy for the first time hugs Han back while calling him 'bhaijan'.
He didn't understand her word nor pay attention as she already was muttering nonsense from the start. He helps her lie on the bed and she fall asleep in his arm eventually.
Next day, she wakes up to find Han sleeping beside her on the chair and recalls their old days. She was so carefree under his care and felt so secure under his protection that she felt apologetic realising how mean she was to him when she decided to move out. She brings her mouth close to Han's ear and barks to make Han awake. He almost suffered heart attack but smiles, when Amy laughs at him forgetting the night incident. Han couldn't stop his excitement and kisses her forehead asking if she is alright. However, she asks him back- "Who are you?"
This time her question bemused Han and he worries for her. He again tries to introduce himself while stuttering but Amy stops him saying that she was joking. Han heaved a sigh of relief and they both laughed at each other but emotions were puzzled and strange. Nurse Seo enters and compliments her bravery with which she defended herself adding information to it how much she got worried for her when she started throwing fits. She tried to come close but her staff members barred her worrying she might hurt her, so she was sorry for not being helpful during her struggle. She tells her the whole story how Han managed to comfort her and put her to the sleep. She expresses that she feels happy watching her laughing and joking around.