Chapter 26: Will Amy and Han come together

Han feeds Amy breakfast since her hand is wounded and reports her that that weasel is behind bars and he will make sure that he rots their till death. He tells her that she should not worry about the incident or fear anything as he will always be their to protect her and he will take responsibility of her like always, but she must also reciprocate. He nags her for not informing him about her boyfriend and being careless for letting a man enter her house at night. He commands her to keep in touch and not allow anyone to be her boyfriend unless he passes his test and gets the permission. He offers his hand for handshake to lock this deal suddenly switching it with the left one as Amy's right hand is injured. Amy shakes hand while glaring at Han swiftly pulling his hand for a hand power challenge saying- "Aren't you taking me as a weakling? You think that you can handle my responsibility. Why don't we have a match to decide who can take better care of whom? Shall we?"
After saying this they both goes in for the challenge. Initially Han struggles with his left hand while Amy being ambidextrous uses her whole strength to defeat Han, however, Han finds his grip soon and starts dominating. Amy looks at his face and says, 'I LOVE YOU', that takes Han aback and he loses the game. Han stares Amy through his popped eyes finding himself being trapped in her prank. Amy couldn't stop laughing at her victory and his silliness that rubs salt at Han's wound and he scolds Amy to be careful with her words. He lectures her that she should not say those words to anyone carelessly. It may cause misunderstanding and hurt somebody's feelings, so its bad to prank anyone like that. But in that moment Han forgot that she has now completely grown up. Earlier, she didn't really asked Han 'Who are you?' as a joke but it just blurt out her mouth in a sudden realisation that she loved the way Han kissed her forehead and wondered what exactly Han means to her. She never allowed anyone touch her and always feel offended when someone touches her even when it was her boyfriend, whom she genuinely liked, then why she loved Han kissing her forehead. Her heart questioned who is he and so does she. Later she put all her puzzled feelings together to track down the result and discovered that she loved him all the way long ago but seldom paid attention to this feeling. She took this love for granted and never tried to find the reality but today when she can clearly see the difference of her relationship with him and to the rest of the world. She never hide anything from him so she spontaneously told him when she figured out everything but her stupid lover failed to observe it.

Han brings Amy to his house in order to avoid the media, that were swarmed in front of her house, so that she can rest without mental strain. Also, he was too concerned to let Amy stay alone.
While at home Amy kept thinking how to reveal her feelings for him in the best comprehensive way, Han observes her being lost in thoughts and thought that she might be stressed out about that night, so he suggests her to go out for a mood change discreetly with masks on.
They went to see a movie and Amy put her hands round his arm while leaning her head to his shoulder to give him a hint but he pats her head like a brother covering his own feelings under six layers of barrier. They heads to a mall for grocery shopping where they saw a mother kissing her daughter on cheek. Amy gets an idea and asks Han if she kiss a man like this, will it make clear her feelings for him? She tells him that she confessed her feelings to someone but he mistook it otherwise and she has no idea how to make him understand what exactly she feels about him. Han's ears turned up and so does his insecurity. He remember Lee coming to meet Amy in the hospital and how happy she was to see him. She shaked hand with him so zestfully. He opens his eyes as wide as possible and asks Amy, "Who is he? Are you sure about your feelings? You must not rush it. You made a deal with me that unless I agree, you cannot date anybody. Is it Lee? I won't allow it. I know him very well and he is not suitable for you. He...(before he could finish his words Amy interrupts that its not him).
Amy bangs her head with hand and nods in disappointment while telling Han in frustration to get the groceries in basket. Just when he bow down to pick the vegetables, Amy grabs the chance to kiss him and says, 'I LOVE YOU' leaving Han in shock. For a moment his mind went blank to give her any response. He soon collects his scattered thoughts and grain size courage to look at Amy who is proudly standing in front of Han. She is probably smiling under her mask that she put back immediately after kissing him but her sparkling eyes are clearly telling him how she is feeling right now. Han realises Amy's true intention with some flashback images in his mind where Amy tried hard to convey her feelings while he was being an ignorant moron. He fills with joy and wanted to hug her, confess her and kiss her back but he controls his feelings realising that they are in a public place. He just hold her hand tightly and tells her that he loves her too. Han hastens the billing process and rushes to parking area so that they could properly confront each other while relaxing in the car. Once they settle down, Han finally opens his mouth to ask her when did it happened. Anyhow, Amy loves to see Han's impatient look, furthermore, she was a bit upset cause despite sharing the same feelings Han acted aloof and let her struggle alone, so she decides to delay answering him until they reach home. The look at Han's face entertained Amy all along the way to home. Once they reach home Amy again dawdles to tease him a bit more before finally giving up. She opens up that she can't tell exactly when it started but she cognize it the moment he kissed her and elucidates the whole story. Han holds her face locking eyes with her and kisses her forehead to express what she means to her. Han, however, lost so much in his excitement that he suffers a kick in his leg when he tries to kiss her lips. Amy, though, instantly apologises regretting her action and asks Han whether he is fine or not. Han is hurt and felt annoyed, so he stares at her while rubbing his leg but watching her worried he let things pass. As a matter of fact he is much aware of her reflex actions and understands her situation better than she herself. He just jokes around that he should train himself to become agile in order to dodge her attack in the future, cause he knows he will have a plenty of it. Amy felt the tease instead of sensing the humor and grabs his collar in anger and steals his kiss before pushing him back. Han was taken aback and he lost all his senses when he attacked Amy with his kisses. All the emotions that he buried for so long burst out instantaneously and it was so overwhelming that Amy struggled to handle it. Han let his emotions flow and indulge himself in the yearning of this moment so deeply that he overlooked Amy's agitation. The second Han slithers his hand on her waist pulling her clothes up, she pushes him again while imploring to stop.
Han: "I am sorry. Did I hurt? Are you fine? I am sorry.....I...I....Amy?
Han lost his word when he senses that he unintentionally hurt her. Amy started shivering in front of him recalling that night when her boyfriend tried to force himself on her. She wanted to erase that memory if she could rather suffering from the aftermath, so that she do not had to push him and make him feel bad; Amy thinks feeling bad for both of them. Han dare not to touch her again given her reaction albeit she approaches him with doe-eyes and hugs him without saying anything. This was the moment when Han perceived her inner turmoil. In his excitement he completely forgot what she had been through and he blames himself internally for keep hurting her with his ignorance.
Han in his thoughts: "Why I keep hurting her when all I want is her happiness even if its at the stake of his life? Why God it happened to her? It took  so much of her effort to recover from her trauma then why it is so that her struggle never ends? And why its always the emotional scar she has to deal with? It's such a pain to see her like this yet I can't even imagine her suffering. "
He hugs and comforts her as usual and tears fell down his eyes.