Chapter 24: Morality vs reality

Soon, Amy shifts to her new house, buys a car and too many encyclopaedia books and sets a personal library as she told Han while keeping other things simple but classic.
While on the other hand, Han started missing Amy and her absence left him feeling empty inside. He walks to her room and looks around wondering when she was there his eye were only focused at her to notice anything that he is now paying attention to in order to satiate himself, but his hunger grows even deeper when Amy's written wall catches his eyes.
Her notice board is filled with lessons that she learnt through her journey.

1. Hate= Destruction of mind, Love= Repair of soul. -by nurse Seo
2. You are alive is the reason you must thrive. -by Han
3. Fear= Lack of knowledge, Awareness = Triumph over darkness. -by Dr Kim
4. Mating is a holy thing where two body makes one soul. -by Lee
5. There are many ways to solve one problem. -Mathematics
6. Feel your heart with every beat and your steps will never betray you. -Dance teacher
7. Rhythm is nature, explore it to create magic. -Piano teacher
8. Religion is like an umbrella which protects you from rain, but if you try to protect it you are all wet. - Muslim scholar
9. Life works in a circle, help people in need to help yourself indeed. -Han
10. You learn from past to make a better future. -History
11. Legends are portrayed the way people conceive them. -Director
12. Nature has a bunch of exceptions which says don't believe unless you confirm twice. -Science
13. Words were created to connect with people. -Literature, But why people lies often. Hesitate to speak the truth. Nobody teaches us to lie, but still its the most practiced art. I wonder why???

Han was speechless and kept looking at it.
Han visits Amy in her new house and gives her an amulet requesting never to put it off cause he specially customised it for her protection. If she really wish him not to worry about her then she must keep it with her always. Amy loves the design and says she will never put it off making Han happy and contented. He keeps looking at her with the eyes who are waiting eagerly to tell how much he miss her but his lips are sealed.
As she started getting engaged with more and more people, she came to know the world and its reality which differes a lot from what she learnt through books. Its not the way she portraited it. The morality exist scarcely in the world, people are greedy, they exploit their subordinates, people enjoy lavish lifestyle without caring about poors, sustainable development is government's job and not individual responsibility. Animal welfare laws are weak. More than fifty percent of the population are exposed to dangerous levels of fine dust and don't care about consumption of CFCs which is an ozone eater. It irked her to think that people has no sense of duty towards the nature they live in. She meditated herself to think deeply to hunt for a solution that can drive people's attention on the global issues. She realised that there is one thing that people never lose to follow- THE TREND. If somehow she manage to make her idea trendy, it will spread like fire. She comes up with a plan to release her album named- "NATURE". Here she will focus deal with problems like global warming, endangered species, pollutions in surrounding and their adverse effect on health.
Her one video starts with patients in hospital where doctor restricts their alcohol consumption, orders to quit smoking, recommends to use mask in outdoor and apply sunscreen, add vegetables and fruit salad to their diet, cut down fatty foods and red meat if they wish to live longer. These patients goes back in time where they used to enjoy posh lifestyle, clubbing, beach party, barbecue, red meat, alcohol, smoking, car racing realising that these were the causing factor for diseases like cancer, COPD, fatty liver, they are suffering from. Realising their mistakes and urge to live, alcoholic one opens alcohol-free night club, the other started production of electric cars, promotes eco friendly transport means like e-bikes, skates and balancing wheels. The last patient dedicated himself to increase greenery by his ideas like building flats where ground floor and rooftop is utilised for plantation along with plantation on walls, car's roof and making garden library where everything is kept purely natural. In this garden trees were arranged as a boundary around humps of land where people can sit comfortably under the shade of tree and study while enjoying the nature. Lights installed were powered by solar energy for students to study in evening. There are no chairs but swings were installed for people who cannot find ease in sitting on the grass, and an automated rooftop installed that will open in case of raining. In one corner is the bookstore where librarian will help student in getting their books to study and then they can return them once done. In another corner is also present a zero waste food stall to inspire people to be eco friendly and help them relieve their hunger while studying.
In her other videos, she defines sustainable development with reduce, reuse and recycle process, highlights endangered species and their importance in nature, and requests to stop cruelties on animal for human greed. One video she dedicated to humanity, discrimination in society, exploitation, depression, peer pressure, and defines real happiness that lies in sharing love, care for each other, providing helping hands and living in harmony instead of procrastinating and struggling alone while pretending to be strong and powerful in front of others. She played the role of a woman who instead of buying one expensive dress for her birthday and throw a grand party but feel alone every year, she decides to buy comfortable outfits in a bulk and share it with orphans and geriatrics and celebrate her birthday with them but did not forget to invite her friends too. She showed that money indeed can buy happiness if we know where to buy it.
Her idea captivated many people's heart and they started noticing their little mistakes they kept doing in daily routine which contributed to the biggest problem spreading exponentially and harming their families. People started minimising their habit of overusing resources like electricity, wastage of water and food, reduction in use of leathers, furs and many animal products just to show off economical status. Though not a revolutionary change but something is better than nothing. Whatever she learnt in a year, she started giving it back to the world through her work. She felt that her amnesia is somewhat helpful because what people learn in nineteen years fades away as they grow up watching people doing bad things and follows them in innocence but never get the chance to relearn what's right for them. While she got the chance to relearn, quickly realised mistakes that people do in terms of survival and dare not to follow bad people but stand firm to her values to be the person she can love.