Chapter 22: Journey to become star

Next day, Amy receives an invitation from her dance and music academy for an event to welcome fresh batch in their family. For the event every new member have to prepare a three minutes performance to show their talent on stage. Amy starts working on it and comes up with an idea to perform a rap since she heard many times that she is fast with her words and has a talent to be a good rapper. But this year many people registered themselves for rap performance so the organiser came up with the concept of rap battle to make the best of the opportunity.
Day of the show came with a big twist. On Han's request, along with the offer to invest in the show, the organiser agreed to make it an open daylight programme so that Amy could perform without any trouble. After various amazing performance, finally Amy's turn came. The boys start the battle and delivers a great performance which even Amy enjoys looking very confident. Its Amy's turn now and she begins..

Listen to my heart, I am trying so hard.
Did you hear me cry, inside I am torn apart
What will I do, I donno
Every moment I lived was so so
But then someone came, like an earthquake
Told me to be strong, while making my body shake
Oh man what to do, I don't wanna live more
No matter how hard a fox try, he can't roar
You punk what a petty, bt I don't show pity
He told not only fox, even fungi can be pretty.
Hey that's not the end, turmoil in my head
I can't see the light, confusion is all ahead
I kept my mind going, time wasn't slowing
Waited for sunrise every morning though ended mourning
He said you are alive, so why don't you thrive
People for honey risks to enter bee's hive
I lost argument to him and said myself, let's try
If ant can build a house so why can't I
Hey that's my story, how I rise up to glory
Khub mehnat ki mene kiya nahi koi chori.

Her competitors and every person there started admiring her. Amy wrote an English rap and was so fluent that everyone started praising her in the battle. Now other participants also tried rapping in different languages to gain some points and Amy sneakingly laughed at their show off. She is so cool on stage that boys wonder "why and how" with question mark written on their face.
Amy's turn came and she is ready like a pro.
She first performed a rap that included ten languages, like one stanza of each language and since she felt it would be useless if audience don't enjoy it thoroughly so right after she finishes off her original, she greets the audience by telling them to hold the breath cause now she is gonna go breathless for the korean version of her rap and she nailed it. Everyone is hooting and cheering for her and the battle ends.

Her video started gaining popularity day by day and people praised her multilingual performance. She become popular in her class eventually. She even signed one year contract as a model for the hairstylist she worked part-time for, since her appearance helped them growing their business. Amy also improved a lot with her therapy. She can now withstand the flashlights and face the sun during daytime, just tackling them at night is what left to achieve and all within forty-five days of her therapy session.
Amy start getting recognition wherever she go and people started requesting her for more performance. But she had to study too, however, she was unable to focus as her mind was occupied with the inspiration to write more and this lead to an abnormal twist. She composed rap of algebraic formulas, hormones, dynasties and kingdoms and many educational others. People expected another multilingual rap which was her USP, so this came as a little disappointment and they didn't welcome it like her previous rap and some even got their chance to criticise her for being childish and newb and some even said that she has no talent apart from knowing more languages than others. But she was least bothered since she never made one to please the audience. She kept making more educational rap in order to make her own study more enjoyable, and uploaded it to help students who may find it useful.
One day her principal called her in the office where she got introduced to a music director who came specifically to meet her. She was told that her educational rap is a new sensation among teenagers who has a major reason to listen to her. It helped them in their study with a fun topping. His son was suffering from depression due to the extreme peer pressure and it was her audio files that helped him not only in his studies but finding motivation to fight depression too and he is a big fan of her. So as a result, he checked out her work and recognised a great potential in her. He surprises her by offering a one year contract where she will be given freedom to write, compose and work on the video at her comfort zone while their expert team will help in making her work a big hit, like providing music, background artist, video editing and marketing.
Soon, she started glowing like the Sun. People tried approaching her for help and she always welcomed them eagerly. Her obsession to experiment even came handy. Whatever field she works on, she don't fear risking it with experiment whether it's food, being a model, or as a songwriter. People always look forward to her work and she never failed to stun them wuth her art. She launched herself as a solo artist not just a rapper. She sung song in many genres and while being busy with her work, she never forget to learn. With so many people around her she always had a teacher to torture. Initially, she is a silent person, but once she gets closer to a person with time, she starts eating their brain out. People love her for her charming smile, her helping nature but are afraid of her bomb of questions.