Chapter 28: Amy fell in death trap

Amy arrived at the studio on director's call who asked her to give an interview and clear people's curiosity while acknowledging their concern and appreciate their support over the night incident. It was her first press conference and she must face it as she is the only one who can reveal the truth and no other. Before this incidence, her director used to shield her from the media out of fear that her straightforwardness might cause a big trouble that he don't want to deal with but trouble knocked at the door and he couldn't help it this time.
Despite his concern Amy handled the journalists wisely revealing every ounce of the truth related to the incident. As per director's anxiety is concerned she utilised her right to protect her personal affairs requesting them to ask questions related to the incident and nothing out of the topic. People praised her for her courage and boldness. She greets her fans especially women advising them not to treat themselves weak in time of difficulties, rather they should learn to be strong and become capable of defending themselves when anyone try to abuse them and should stand for their rights instead of depending on someone. She asks the listeners what if she cried for help without trying her own strength. "Maybe things would have been different, maybe at worse, probably I would have been dead, I think", she anticipated the answer and gives a speech that grabbed people's attention: "People loses when they have accepted their defeat in mind without paying much attention to their strength. Winners are no extraordinary people except the fact that they fight until they win and never loses hope till the finishing point."
Audience claps and gives her a standing ovation for the motivation and this concludes the conference.
Soon she captured everyone's attention and start rising to the top. People begin to idolise her and follow her trend but not everyone was happy. She gave people idea to use substitutes for polybags, encouraged them to use cruelty free products and requested them to minimise consumption of alcohol for the sake of their health and the family they love. However, as a consequence, business that deals with alcohol, animal products and plastics started declining affecting many business persons sentiments. They branded her as their enemy and joined hands together to stop her at any cost. They hired a detective to find out her weakness and results were in their hand. They found about her PTSD and the way she hides it from the world. Before moving up on stage she always wears dark lenses and takes anti-anxiety pill to face strong lights and performs flawlessly, hiding in her closet afterwards, to relax her mind. The conclusion was that if she do not have her armors then she will die without any weapon but the limelight.
In a month, Amy will have a grand night show in the largest stadium of the country and they chose this opportunity to execute their monstrous plan.
The show inaugurated as planned and everyone was excited. Amy was ready with her costume and makeup, so right before her announcement she looked for her lenses, in order to commence her performance, which is nowhere to be found. She can't delay the show, so decides to go with her sunglasses on and asks to decrease front lights on stage. As long as she do not look up or back she will be fine, she thought. She enters the stage after taking double the dose of her anti anxiety pills. She starts her performance without much difficulty except that her sunglass kept drifting off her nose and a moment came that it fly off her face. Coincidentally, at the same juncture, front lights that was supposed to be off or dim glows up at full intensity striking Amy's eyes to go blind. Her breath stopped right away and she fells in the trap of her death. She had been dead if her secretary did not rush to her with the emergency injection, that Han handed him in case of mishap, and shot her without any delay to save her life on time. Emergency team also arrived to provide her assistance. Han anticipated some accident on this big night so he took all the precautionary measures from his side, regardless, he was not prepared for what actually happened. Amy was rushed to the nearest hospital and Han arrived the place beforehand to take her under his care. Amy attains consciousness after struggling for three days and opens her eyes on the bed she once abandoned. Han was horribly terrified and his wrath resurfaced every felon who conspired her death. Han releases his tension once she wake up and calls him by his name. The sweet voice that reached his heart healed it from the wailing sound of her which pierced his heart everytime he heard it. She can kill him or heal him, her voice got the power. Tears of joy fell off his eyes and Amy passes him the tissue teasing him if a packet will be enough or she should order more in advance. He wipes his tears and they laugh together taking a sigh of relief simultaneously. Han reports her that a witness confirmed that someone deliberately stole the lenses from her bag and it was the same guy who offered her the sunglass. He confirms that even her medicines were replaced with an anonymous drug that they failed to trace. Han implores Amy to take a break from her work. He has no idea how many people holds a grudge against Amy and when a new gang will team up and whether she will be able to stay out of trouble in her work or not. He suggests her to get married and spend some quality time with him. Amy declines the offer as usual. Han infuriates and says that she is testing his patience now. The first time he proposed, she said that she is not ready. Next time, she promised that she will agree after the concert, but now she is rejecting him again. Its been a month since he has been pleading but she rejects him without giving a second thought. Amy give no explanation except saying, "I LOVE YOU", which irritates him more. But her innocent pale face cools him down. Its enough that she is together with him, he thinks in his mind, and jumps to hug her. Nurse Seo enters the room at perfect time to witness the love birds and gets disappointed to realise that Amy hide such important matter from her despite being her mother figure. They both apologises and she forgives them soon giving her blessings to the couple and congratulates them for being together before leaving room for the lovebirds.