Chapter 5: Will Amy find her home

When Amy started getting along with people around her other than just Han and Seo, something unexpected happened. It was the lunchtime and Amy was enjoying the winter sun on the rooftop, a day when the city witnessed a massive accident and whole hospital turned into a chaos. Amy's curious antenna went up compelling her to look for the cause of this atypical situation in the hospital. She saw a lot of emergency van rushing to the hospital. Everyone were rushing in panic, some freaking out, some anxious and distressed. From above, it was like an unclear scenery. When Amy came near the emergency room, what she saw, terrified her completely. She saw too many people with bloods on their body. They were wailing and moaning with an injured heart and traumatised mind.
When the sound and the situation became unbearable, Amy decides to leave the hospital with a determination to never return back.
Just when the situation inside the hospital came under control, Nurse Seo was informed that Amy is missing. Nurse Seo left with no option except informing Dr. Han, after searching nook and cranny of the hospital. Dr. Han, who was busy handling the patients, immediately gives Seo the order to look for CCTV footage and informs the same to the security incharge who is only allowed to follow Dr. Han's instructions. Seo started tracking Amy on the footage and saw Amy walking out of the hospital. Right at that moment Han enters the security room after giving quick instructions to every Doctor and nurses to stay on alert and do their best as a team. Dr. Han noticed that it's been three hours since Amy exited from the hospital. It's now freezing cold outside and she has only one jersey apart from the hospital gown on her. Han frantically started searching for her. Luckily, within ten minutes, he was able to find Amy, walking on the streets. He walked out of his car and immediately put his overcoat on her.

Han: What are you doing here? Everyone is worried about you. Let's go back, ok. ( He grabbed her hand and tried to put her inside the car.)
Amy: Leave me. (While shaking him off). I am searching my home. I want to go home. I don't want to live in the hospital anymore. It's scary. I'll never go there. Never ever.
Han takes a deep breath and asks politely: What happened?
Amy: I just want to go home.
Han: Suddenly. Why? Tell me exactly what happened.? Why are you acting this way? You never complained before.
Amy: I am missing home. It's already been four months. I've been living in the hospital but nothing is improving. You said everything will be fine. I'll get the treatment and everything wil be back to normal. But, now I am done. I can't live in that scary place where everyone screams with blood on their bodies and all those cuts and tears. I can't handle it. Either you tell me where is my home or leave me. I'll find it by myself.
Han: Ok. I'll take you home. Get inside the car.

She agreed. They moved inside the car, but the car stopped at the hospital. He thought that he may be able to convince her once they reach the hospital but Amy starts infuriating and asks what are they doing here when he was supposed to take her home. He says that she needs to follow the discharge process before going home. But Amy is determined. She didn't step her feet out. Rather she asks him to go and get it done quickly and she'll wait inside the car. Dr. Han failed to convince her this time and asks nurse Seo to help him out. Seo came to the rescue, but Amy didn't budge. After all fail attempts, Han decides to bring her to his house where he lives alone. This is the only option left for him. Amy was overjoyed with excitement on seeing her home. The moment they enters, she starts checking everything. Although Han was a lot nervous to bring Amy to his house, his tension vanishes and he smiles looking how happy she is. Actually, he hasn't yet realised one fact. His heart flutters on Amy's smile.
Amy, after taking complete tour of the house, bombarded at Han with questions. "Why she couldn't recognise her house when he said that even she lost her memory she will be able to recognise or relate with things that are familiar? Why it is empty? Does she live here alone? Where is her family? and more..."
To calm her down Dr. Han tells her a story that he came up with while driving her home. He tells her that its his house where she used to live as a tenant. Infact, he don't know where she is from and where is her family. He just know that she came here to work and needed a house to live. On the other hand, he wanted a person to take care of his house since being a workaholic made it difficult for him to take care of the house single handedly.