Chapter 11: The boxing match

Today is saturday, so Han offers Amy to go on a trip. But, she declines the offer with a quick explanation. "I've decided to go to the multisport club today since I just started, so I can't take a break as it will affect my learning progress. I already discussed it with Lee and he is willing to help me on weekends." All this she tells to Han at such a fast pace that he begs her to stop and breath, that he got it and they are heading there.

Soon, Amy starts her training. Han also warms himself by doing some workout. Amy looks at him impressively and follows him with a competitive mind, nevertheless, she lags behind in terms of strength. Han gives her a smirky smile that further provokes her and she dares him for a boxing match. Han accepts it proudly boasting that she will be defeated their too. They stands inside boxing ring, Lee becomes the referee and with a whistle match starts.....stops. As soon as whistle blew, Amy rained her punches at Han's face, resulting him to knockout before he could even start. He got no time to think or act and just got defeated, lying on floor with bruised face.
"Yes, yes, I did it. I won, I won." Amy exclaimed in thrill, teasing Han by sticking her tongue out.
Han manages to sit up by leaning back on his arms and smiles watching her laugh and teasing him.
Lee watches them being so happy together that he decides to give up his feelings for Amy before it grows deep and hurt him. However, he also decides to make Han pay for the itch he felt.
"As a friend, I should give up. But as a man, who decided to step back before a fair fight, I deserve a good compensation." Lee smiles with cunning eyes.
Later, Lee brings ice-pack for Han, who is sitting on bench watching Amy practicing with punching bag. Han gives Lee a fierce look and asks angrily why he didn't warn him earlier. On the other hand, Lee laughs at his swollen face and replies that he already warned him that he should not be over confident, that she could become a real savage but its him who ignored his advice being haughty and all, hence suffered the loss. Han kicks his leg in frustration telling him that in simple words he could have just told him that she is Bruce Lee's sister in terms of firing punches. Lee screams and rubs his leg in pain but he couldn't stop laughing at Han's pitiful situation.

Today is monday. Finally, the first day of Amy's dance & music class came and she is super excited. Han is busy making breakfast and packing lunch for Amy and as usual Amy is busy asking him too many questions.
"How it feels being at the first day of the class? Will teacher be strict? How can I befriend with my classmates? How am I supposed to behave? Can't you stay with me until I feel comfortable? Do you know dancing? Why you didn't join with me? Are you busy? Why you are not answering?"
" Just stay calm and behave naturally as you are and everything's gonna be smooth. If, probably something goes wrong, you have my number." Han replies.
"But..." (Amy got interrupted)
Han puts shushi in Amy's mouth as she opens it to ask some more questions.
"Come and have breakfast, else you may get late for the class" Han advices her so that they could eat in peace.
Han already packed her tiffin, and makes sure that he put everything in her bag, she may need.
"Tiffin, juice, medicines, water bottle, energy bar, phone, charger, credit card, notebook, her extra pair of tees, all done. Did I forget anything? Pen. How can I forget that? (He rushes to pick up the pen and put it in her bag.) All done." Sighs Han in relief.
He is so anxious about leaving her alone in the academy, since, unlike the sports club, he has nobody there who could look after Amy. He drives her to the academy and wishes her "All the best" for a new start. While she waves at him and leaves for the class, he keeps watching her and wonders if this is how it feels when a father sees off her daughter for the first day of her school. He smiles at her own stupid heart, takes time to calm himself down and then drives off to the hospital.
All hospital staff notices Han's restlessness as he keep looking at his watch, his phone and seemed completely distracted during the meeting. As clock clicks 11 a.m. he instantly calls Amy to know about her first dance class and how it went.
["Did she took her medicines? How are her classmates? Are they friendly? Did anyone try to bully her? Is her teacher kind or strict? " Lots and lots of questions keep bugging his mind and the only way to stay calm was to talk to her.] He thought. However, Amy didn't pick up the call. He assures himself that class might have stretched long. She will call back once she reads her phone, so he decides to wait for her call. After waiting for an hour long, he receives a message which reads
" I am good. Ate lunch, took medicines, heading for music class. "
Her behaviour annoyed him to the extent that he lashed out his anger on staff members. Not knowing how to control his anger, he decides to lock himself in his office and orders his secretary not to disturb him unless there is an emergency.
" I am so worried here and patiently decided to wait for her calls, but. A mere two line message and that too at the end of the break. She didn't even get the time to call me instead. Ate lunch, took medicines. Do I care this much only? What about her health? I am good. Does she even know what I called her for?" Han furiously burst out his anger in the empty space of his office.