Chapter 2: Friendship- building a bond.

Dr. Han gets her brain MRI done along with other investigations and starts doing research on amnesia to get the best solution to help her retrieve her memories back. He held a meeting with other experts who had dealt with such patients. He even decides to take aid from traditional medicine experts, psychiatrist and even from the families of those patients who has/had amnesia.

After meeting, he enters Amy's room.
Dr. Han: How are you?

[She says nothing. Instead, she holds her forehead and starts giving herself a massage.]
Dr. Han: Are you having a headache?

[While she keeps glaring at him her stomach starts rumbling and making noises. She forgets her headache and starts rubbing her stomach.]
Dr. Han: Are you hungry?
Amy: I don't know?
[Han asks the nurse to bring her some food and again turns to ask her her name.]
Dr. Han: Have you remembered your name?
[ She nodded her head in no]
Dr. Han: Amy, it's your name.
Amy: You know me?
Dr. Han: Of course. We are friends.
Amy: What it is?
Dr. Han: A friend is a person whom you can share everything with. You can trust and depend on me. You can tell me everything. What you want, how you feel... if you need any help. You can ask me anytime. You don't need to feel the pressure that you know nothing. Just know one thing that I am your friend and I will help you to know everything. OK. You just need to trust me. Hmm..?
Amy: But I don't know you. I don't know myself. Why?

He explains her that she had an accident, hit her head, underwent brain surgery, and.... it happens. Sometimes patient loses their memory but, she need not to worry. She'll recover soon.
Nurse enters the room with porridge in her hand. She helps her sit and place the food in front of her. Amy keeps looking at the bowl. Han tells her to eat but she is just looking at the bowl. Then she changes her gaze to Dr. Han as if she is trying to ask for help.
Han took the spoon, fills it up and tells her to open her mouth and feed her. He instructs her to chew it properly and then swallow. He then hand over the spoon and tells her to try it herself. Amy starts eating. This is the first thing she learned.
On asking by Han if the porridge is delicious, Amy answered " No".

Dr. Han: But you are eating well.
Amy: You told me to eat.

Dr. Han smiles on her naive answer and keep looking at her. He remembers how she told him  her name when she first gain consciousness but second time she knew nothing. (Probably he mistook her murmur as her name. Whatever it is. Let's keep it. Amy is a good name anyway). He keeps smiling at her while thinking all these stuffs. Deep inside, he hopes she could regain her memory and resume her life the way it was prior to her accident. Just the thought that his mistake is gonna cost somebody her quality of life scares him with guilt and remorse. He don't want to ruin her life.("I already has given her a scar for life{surgical procedure}. I don't want to be the burglar of her memory as well.") Han thinks in her head.