LIV.

The day of TaoMin's birthday has come. Fortunately, he's still asleep, so Kookie and I have made a few more changes in the meantime. Kook's dad helped out, too. Apparently, they had a talk yesterday.

"Yoonie, could you please go open the door for the boys. They've already arrived here", I just nodded in response and they were already making their way to the front door. I was already looking forward to seeing them.

As soon as I opened it, Jimin jumped out at me and refused to let me in. I almost didn't hold back but somehow I survived in the end. This freak sometimes makes me feel like a kid.

Tae and Jimin adopted a baby girl about a year ago. He said he couldn't stand to see us have such a great family and he wanted one too. A jealous one. (I don't remember if I wrote that Jimin is dating Taehyung)

'God good. Get off of me already", we just laughed about that and Jimin jumped off of me with a pouty face.

Then we all went to the living room where Kookie, his dad and a freshly sleepy TaoMin were waiting for us. He's like Kook when he wakes up in the middle of the night.

The boys were petrified as soon as they saw Kook's dad. Hey, we forgot to tell them that we've somehow already 'made friends'. Whoopsie.

"It's cool. We've cleared things up and there won't be any arguments today,'' I stated to which I smiled weakly and innocently. The guys looked him over from head to toe, but eventually nodded.

I grabbed TaoMin's hand and started dragging him to his room, which of course we changed. But the piano stayed. He admittedly didn't understand but allowed himself to be pulled.

In his room I picked out some jeans and a white shirt. I handed that to him and waited for him to change. I didn't have to wait long and somewhat reluctantly he changed.

, "Why do I have to change into these things?", he asked me as soon as he got dressed and started fixing his sparrow's nest. He has to taste something. He spends a lot of time with Kook.

'Cause I said. Today is a special day, so go do your morning hygiene quickly and come to the lower baking area," I said and was about to leave but his words stopped me.

"I can't go there", he complained and sat down on the bed. If we start arguing now about what we are and what we are not, he will beat me.

'That's been the case until now. So we'll wait for you there", with that I had already taken off for the place in question. Everyone was already there and we were getting ready for the surprise. I couldn't wait.

After some time, he shuffled over and we, as is our custom, rushed out. At first he was surprised but eventually he came running over to us. Then we all congratulated him and we could start eating and having fun.

We sat down together on the couch and straight away Kookie started grilling. In the meantime, I popped open the champagne and poured the kids some kiddie champagne. I handed out all the glasses. Afterwards, we bantered and drank until daylight.

, "So when are you going to have the second baby?", Jin asked me as soon as we stood a little away from the others. I started choking on the wine I had just been sipping over his question.

He snatched the glass out of my hand, placed it on the table and gave me a little pat on the back. As soon as I calmed down, I fixed him with a look. He's going to kill me or something.

'I don't know. But now when are you and Joon going to have you? Don't you want to adopt some, like Jimin and Tae did?" to which he just smiled and nodded.

,,I would but Joon is stubborn. Just a little more time and we'll go for adoption", we laughed and made our way to the boys. Kookie had already managed to grill almost half of it.

"What were you guys talking about?", he asked me as soon as I walked up to him. I sat at his feet and stole him a few treats. I put the cup I had still taken on the smaller table with the remaining pieces of meat on it.

'Jin asked me when we were going to have another baby so I returned his comment' I smiled to which he smiled back. He then started to feed me and I in turn fed him.

'Umm.....appa?", I started to choke at the address. For the second time today. Like first Jin almost killing me and now my own son. Like thank you very much.

Kookie gave me a quick pat on the back. I said the mafia would be the cause of my death. I can't take it anymore.

"Yeah?", I smiled and coughed some more. He's never called me an appa before so I was pretty surprised. I guess everyone wants me dead nowadays. Seriously, thank you guys.

'Well I just wondered if we could go to the pool', he smiled innocently at me. I returned his smile and nodded. Nowhere did I see a reason why not.

TaoMin smiled enthusiastically at me, gave me a hug, and then he and Mia scurried away. I let out a shocked gasp to which Kookie patted my side with a smile. What the hell is going on here?

'What surprised you so much? He's your son, it's normal for him to call you that," Hobi stated with noticeable amusement in his voice. Another thing the boys don't know.

'He hasn't called me or Kooka that since he was born. It's a surprise to me. He always called us by name only", I replied, to which the boys rolled their eyes at me.

"Well, it doesn't matter now. Otherwise, Jimin, I have a small favor to ask you", Kook smirked at which a strange feeling passed through me. Just don't let him say what I think. Jimin just nodded and waited for those words that I already know.

, "Would you watch TaoMin for us?", and there it is. He wants to, like, today 

'Why- Oh.....but of course', I hate you Jimin. Why do you have to be on his side and not mine. I'm the victim here. You can't even imagine what it's like to get up at midnight to your kid crying. And especially the pain.

The boys and I talked like that till the evening. Then TaoMin packed his things and left the house with Jimin, Tae and Mia. Hobi, Jin, Joon and finally Kook's father followed them.

As soon as the door locked behind them, Kookie's arms wrapped around my waist. I could feel his warm breath on my neck on which he began to place butterfly kisses.

He's probably going to beat me today.