XII.

Jin made me some tea and handed it to Kook. I then staggered back to my room with Jungkook. I sneezed a few more times on the way.

In the room, I sat on the bed and Jungkook handed me the tea. I took it and drank it right away. I put the mug on the bedside table. I then eased into bed and wrapped myself in the duvet.

, "What was it that made you want to kill yourself?", he cut through the silence. 'You wanted to take advantage of me. Everyone is just using me. You take me and when you get that position, you kick me out. Just like everybody else. Why did you have to ruin my life even more?", I said weakly.

Jungkook took off his shirt and lay down next to me. He immediately pulled me closer to his body. It gave off warmth and made me cling to him more. I buried my head in his chest and relaxed a little.

'I understand that you will never trust me again. You have the right to. I need that title. I don't want the title psychopath anymore. And yes, I am a psychopath, but I'm more of a mobster. Yoongi tell me if you want to do something about your mental health. I'll pay for a psychologist if you want. I would never take advantage of you and dump you. I wouldn't do that," he said it as calmly as if it was nothing.

'Actually, yes, you won't dump me. You're going to abuse me until I die", tears started to fall out. Jungkook didn't answer me, which I take as an agreement.

I was exhausted. It wasn't long before I fell into a deep sleep.

Jungkook POV

What the hell is that feeling? I don't recognize it. What am I shaking, I can't even express a single emotion. And it doesn't matter what it is. Well according to the guys it's about regret and remorse.

I don't know who Yoongi is, but he's the only one who can express feelings for me. I haven't shown them since my mom died.

I remember when she was dying in my arms, she told me that she would send someone to take care of me and teach me how to love and show feelings.

Is that someone Yoongi? Is he the one who is supposed to teach me to love? Why do I feel so strange around him?

I don't understand anything.

I wanted to answer him, but I noticed that he was asleep. I started playing with his hair and said my answer in silence.

'I didn't mean to ruin your life. I will try my best to be better for you. I don't want to hurt you anymore. I just want you to be happy. The problem is, my temper and ego won't let me do that. But for your sake, I'll try. I don't know why I care about you. I care about you more than I care about my own life. In the three days you've been here, you've grown close to my heart of stone. You're the only one who's awakened feelings in me. I won't hurt you anymore. I want to change for you, but I can't do it alone. For that, I need you, Yoongie. Only you can help me. That's the real reason why I want to marry you" A small stalk escaped my eye, which I immediately wiped away.

After a while, Jimin walked into the room. When he saw the position we were in, he frowned.

, "What do you want?", I snapped at him, but in a way that didn't wake up Yoongi. 'Problem. They're already in the torture chamber", he retorted and then left.

With a sigh, I carefully pulled myself away from Yoongi. I then picked up my favorite weapon, put on my shirt, checked Yoongi to make sure he was asleep, and headed to the torture chamber to see what the problem was.

When I walked into the torture chamber, I saw two chairs and the guys tied up on them. I stood in front of them and examined them with my gaze.

'They were wandering around and when we caught them we started asking their names and what they were doing here. But they didn't answer. All they said was Yoongi. And they kept repeating that," Taehyung said.

"Name!", I yelled at them. 'Yoongi', one of them said.

We had been arguing like this for some time. But my nerves snapped. I took my gun and pointed it at one of them.

I was about to shoot, but someone's voice stopped me. "Let them go!"

Yoongi POV

I woke up to an uncomfortable feeling. I had a feeling that Jungkook was going to kill someone.

I stood up from the bed and made my way to the torture chamber. I don't know why, but I was drawn there. Like I was being manipulated by something.

Slowly and quietly, I opened the torture chamber door. I wasn't wrong. Jungkook was pointing his gun at one of the guys sitting in front of him.

He was about to fire, but I screamed. "Let them go!", then I coughed. Super I'm still gonna be sick.

All eyes fell on me, and Kook lowered his weapon. Jimin grabbed a blanket (which I don't know where he got) and ran over to me.

He wrapped me in the blanket and then I walked over to Jungkook.

As soon as I was near him, he pulled me into a hug. I buried my head in his neck and shivered.

After a while, I looked at the guys. In an instant, I rolled my eyes at them.

, "What are you doing here?", I asked weakly and almost inaudibly. 'We came to rescue you', said Beak. He and Lucas were my best friends. And now they're both sitting here. Chained up.

"Jungkook will destroy you. He'll kill you. He has no feelings," Lucas declared. 'I'll kill myself. But he can't destroy me. You did it for him", I muttered and reached out to Kook.

, "You know them?", Taehyung asked me. I looked at it.

Sigh.......

Exhale.......

"Yes. We were best friends."