XXXVI.

>Day of departure for honeymoon<

Today is the day we leave for our honeymoon. I can't wait. We're going somewhere in the Caribbean. Apparently we're going to have accommodations on the water.

I was packing our bags and waiting for Kookie to arrive. Went to take Holly to the boys. Apparently she just wants to spend time with me and enjoy it.

When I was all done I stretched out and let out a sigh of relief. At the same moment, two strong arms wrapped around my waist and my head dropped to my shoulder.

'God, do you have to walk like a ghost? I'm going to have a heart attack with you someday. I'm telling you now,'' I declared, resting my head on Kookie's shoulder. I'm going to collapse next to him.

'Sorry, but I'm used to it by now. I'll try to walk like an elephant so you know I'm coming. I promise," we hug at that, laughing. Not like an elephant again, but you can't hear her at all. It's as if he's floating.

'I'll bet you managed to get everything ready. Have I been gone that long? I can't believe it. You had it all prepared in advance. Didn't you?", he said and started kissing my neck. I tilted my head to the side so he had better access.

,,No. You've been there so long. It's not my fault you're coming like a slug. It's not my fault," I declared, my fingers tangling in his hair, which I tugged gently.

'Fine you win. Dad held me back. Now we're going to hurry because I want to check in early", Kookie declared, turning me to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and nodded with a smile.

We then grabbed our suitcases and made our way to the airport. Kookie has his own plane, so we won't attract attention. The problem is only at the airport. There we have to be like a shadow. At least Kookie taught me some of those mob tactics. Actually, I kicked his ass, but that's beside the point. Whoops.

Yesterday, I snuck out of the house discreetly and made a run for the store. There, I bought some pregnancy tests. I didn't want to bother Kookie with it. It's gonna be my little secret. Hers.

I also managed to buy him a few other gifts. We'll be there for Christmas. I have to be ready for anything.

The drive to the airport went by pretty fast. And we're standing in front of the airport right now. Completely disguised and covered up. All we have to do is run through the airport.

With our suitcases and bags, we pushed our way through the crowds of people. We've been looking for roads with fewer cops. It's been almost two months since I was declared wanted.

With great luck, we got on the plane. We sat down there immediately and breathed a sigh of relief. Immediately afterwards, we took off our drapes, hats and other things we were wearing.

"That was power," I breathed and looked at Kookie. He just smiled at me contentedly. I put my hand on his lapel. I immediately pulled him into a kiss as well.

We kissed tenderly but passionately. I don't know why, but I opened my eyes. I looked out the window and saw a group of policemen running towards us.

'The cops are running here. We should get going", I declared as I pulled away from Kookie forcibly. He looked out the window and then walked away to the pilots.

It wasn't long before we were in heaven. Kookie came back to me and once again stuck his lips to mine. I returned the kisses, of course.

'You can sleep if you want. It's going to be a long drive," Kookie said as soon as we pulled away from each other. I just nodded in response and snuggled into the seat. Kookie threw a blanket over me and gave me a kiss on the hair.

It wasn't long before I was contentedly relaxing.

'Yoonie, get up. We've arrived," a beautiful voice whispered in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes and stretched. I'd still get sent.

'I hope you had a good rest', Kookie said, stroking my cheek. I smiled and leaned more into Kookie's hand. He has such soft skin. I've never even seen smoother.

'Pretty hey. But I'd still be asleep. I'm a little tired of it," I replied, standing up from my seat. I got off the plane right away. Kookie walked right behind me.

'When we get to the hostel, you can sleep some more. I don't plan to do anything like that", I nodded and picked up my stuff. I was about to head towards the airport, but Kookie's hand stopped me.

'Do you want to get arrested? Because I don't", as soon as he finished speaking, he put a cap on my head and a drape over my face. I subsequently did the same. Yes, I'm still asleep and I don't perceive.

Immediately, we also went to the lestion building. We quickly went through it and came out of the building. There was a black limousine waiting for us.

We ran into it and immediately went out in the direction of our accommodation. I don't know why, but I was incredibly anxious.

As soon as we reached the place, my jaw dropped in awe. It was beautiful here. Kookie always finds the most beautiful places. I don't know how she does it, but it's amazing.

 I don't know how she does it, but it's amazing

"Come on. Let's unpack and then we can laze around", to which I nodded, still dazed. I slowly made my way inside. Everything was fitting together. A normal beach house, but a bit more modernly equipped.

We walked into the bedroom and started putting things away in the closet. Of course I kept an eye out for tests and presents for Kookie. I left those in the suitcase that I put under the bed.

'Shall we go outside to take a breather? It's so nice out there", I smiled at Kookie and hugged his hand. I'm just acting like a little kid

,,Sure we can sweetheart. We might do something tomorrow already. If you wanted we could put up a tree", I started nodding at that. This is the best thing about Christmas. And also making the dishes.

'I already have a plan for all day tomorrow. I'd recommend you to prepare for tonight the most", I huffed and took off to the terrace. Kookie took off right after me.

'That you'll tell me what you've come up with. Or should I wait and be surprised?", Kookie asked me as soon as we sat down on the lounge chairs. I wanted to surprise him, but I don't know if I could stand it. But I guess so, after all, it's already pretty late.

'Hm, since the day after tomorrow is Christmas, we could do some dishes and try for a baby tonight. Can it be?", I grinned and looked in his direction.

Jungkookie looked rather surprised. He definitely wasn't expecting me to want it right away tomorrow. But I've waited long enough. I refuse to wait any longer.

Tomorrow's day will be divine.