LI.

Kookie and I were sitting in the living room watching a movie on TV, but two things disturbed us. One was a knock on the door and the other was TaoMin, already awake.

"Who's bothering you now. Will you go see our son?", to which I just nodded with a smile and with a kiss on Kookie's cheek, I made my way to his room. I really wonder who came here now.

I walked into the room and saw the little treasure leaning against the playpen, reaching out to me with his little hand and tears in his eyes. I immediately walked over to him and picked him up in my arms.

'Don't cry, little treasure. Let's play something", I smiled and kissed him on the head. I then walked away to the piano. I sat straight on it and put TaoMin on my thighs.

Immediately, he reached out his little hands to the keys and started pressing them randomly. I couldn't help a wide smile. I kissed him again on the forehead and let him freak out.

, "Well, here's a jolly good time," I heard a voice behind me but couldn't place it to anyone. I turned around and saw Luhan in the doorway. I really wasn't expecting him here.

"Is that a problem?", I asked ironically, to which we laughed. Right after that, he walked over to me and stood right next to me.

,,Jungkook must be happy if he has two golden boys", he smiled and looked at TaoMin. He immediately stopped pressing the keys and turned his little head towards Luhan.

'You're right. And that's why I'm warning you, don't go near them or else you'll dislike me", Kook declared and walked into the room with Sehun. I had to laugh at that.

'Oh well. Otherwise, will you fulfill your father's wishes?", Luhan asked, leaning against the piano with his hand tickling TaoMin's cheek. The latter laughed at that and grabbed his hand.

,,No. Even if he gets mad but I won't do it. I'm not going to hurt my son or my husband." at that, Kookie parted to me and then ruffled his hair. I smiled and leaned against his body.

'Pure Jungkook. Always went by his rules. You could have known he'd answer you according to his rules.", Sehun joined the conversation and folded his hands on his chest. He's probably the smarter and wiser one.

, "Hey and that's why the three of us are going to move to my office and leave my husband and son in peace", we laughed at that and the boys made their way to Kookie's office. But he still had to glue his lips to mine and then kiss the bastard on the forehead. With that, he was out of breath.

'What your daddy didn't invent. Now we're going to go take a nap," I spoke up and stood up with my baby in my arms. We then made our way to the kitchen.

There I started to prepare milk for TaoMin with one hand. It's a little harder that way. But I definitely won't let him just run around the house. He might as well do something.

Meanwhile, something furry moved on my leg but I immediately realized it was Holly. I smiled and scooped up something for him to eat as well. I won't forget anyone.

As soon as the milch was ready, I poured it into a bottle and went to sit on a stool. I cradled TaoMin on my legs and arms, at which point I put the bottle to his lips, where he immediately put the bottle in and began to drink. He put his hands on top of mine, which almost made me cry with emotion.

'God, you have made me the happiest person in the world', I smiled at the little heart in my arms. All I got in response was his satisfied laughter. God this creation brings me to my knees.

I put the empty bottle in the sink and sniffed the living room. There, I sat down on the couch in a Turkish sit and placed the dropper in my lap.

We sat there like that for about two hours. I either watched TV but spent most of it cuddling with my son. But we were interrupted by the guys Kook was escorting to the door.

"There we go again, just the three of us," Kookie said, sitting down next to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulled me closer to him and gave me a kiss on my hair.

'Four Kookie. There are four of us. Don't forget about Holly," I smiled and then pressed my lips to his. He kissed me back. We were in no hurry to go anywhere. They were such lazy and tender kisses.

'Oh well. I may have forgotten a little about Holly. But no one will disturb us anymore so we can be together more," he whispered in my ear, then pressed a kiss underneath.

"Whatever. But take nice nice care of your son now", I grinned and handed him over to him. At first he looked at me uncomprehendingly but then he understood and looked at me pleadingly.

'No Kookie. It's up to you", I smiled and gave him an encouraging kiss on the cheek. But he just looked at me and did nothing. I'm going to regret my decision.

'If you do that, maybe something will happen tonight', to which he immediately shot up to a standing position and then straight up the stairs. I'm definitely going to regret it but I need to shut down for a while.

'There we go. Clean, laughing and both happy", with that he sat down next to me with the little one and pulled me into his lap next to the little one. I laughed letting him stroke my hair.

, "So I can count on you tonight?", Kookie started after I played with the little one again for a while. So let him forget about it. The deal was already a given.

"No Kookie. The deal was that you were celibate for at least a year. So no", I smiled at him to which he just gave me an uncomfortable look. He knew full well that I had given him celibacy. I don't know what he was thinking.

'Wait a minute. Now I might go do something for dinner", with that I stood up and left the guys in the living room. I went straight to the kitchen and started thinking what I was going to do.

I finally decided on pancakes. A sweet treat for my bunny. Maybe I'll reward him later. No maybe but definitely. I always do. He just has a soft spot for me.

I'm a head case.