VI.

Jungkook and I made our way to the kitchen. "What would you like?", he asked me, standing in front of the fridge. ,,Nothing", he replied simply. ,,Why?", he turned to me. ,,I don't eat breakfast", I lowered my head. I don't want to look him in the eyes.

,,Honey, you have to have breakfast. You have to eat", he walked over to me. "But I never ate breakfast", I looked at the very interesting ground. "Kitten, you're not at home here. You can eat here anytime and it doesn't matter how much you eat", he put his hands on my hips.

,,Kookie..... but I'm not hungry", I looked at it. "You have to eat something. I'm just talking to you, but Jin would get it into you by force", he started pulling me to the table.

, "Can't we tell him I already ate?" ,,Honey, if it were possible, I would tell him. It's just that Jin can tell when a man is lying", he leaned towards me.

His gaze strayed to my lips. My breathing quickened. I didn't have time to realize what was happening before he glued his lips to mine. I rolled my eyes.

He moved his lips slowly.

After a moment, when I realized what was going on, I joined in the kiss. His lips were so sweet and pouty.

Jungkook smiled into the kiss.

He bit my bottom lip. With that gesture, he demanded entrance into my mouth. After a moment, I granted him permission. His tongue entered my mouth. He explored every part of them.

After a while, we ran out of oxygen and were forced to pull away. I flushed red and lowered my head into the ground.

Kook chuckled and lifted his head.

''You'll at least have something small. For my sake," I nodded. Jungkook pulled away and started making me breakfast. It was plain cereal.

Kook sat down right next to me.

I wanted to take the bowl from him, but he wouldn't let me. 'I'll fatten you up. I want to make sure you'll finish it.", I just stared at it.

, "Open your perfect little mouth", he scooped a spoonful of cereal and put it in front of my mouth. I opened them and Kook put the spoon in my mouth.

He fed me like that for about 15 minutes. 'Smart kitten', he smiled and stood up. , "Why are you treating and talking to me like a little kid?", I asked uncomprehendingly.

"Does it bother you?", he looked at me with raised eyebrows. "No. It's just unusual", I said.

Actually, it's because I'm still a little scared of him. I have respect for him and I don't know what I can afford to do to him. I don't want him to yell at me. I'm afraid of the consequence.

What if he wants to kill me then? What if he throws me out on the street? I'm not ready for that. I'm scared of him.

"Good morning," Jimin said as soon as he appeared in the kitchen. "Yoongi, what are you doing here? We're leaving for school in 30 minutes", I looked at the clock in the kitchen.

Jimin was right.....
I ran up to our room. I haven't run that fast before.

I ran into my closet and grabbed some new things. I quickly did some more morning hygiene, grabbed my bag and ran to the kitchen.

, "Jimin is waiting for you outside the house", Kook said when he spotted me. 'Okay, I'll be on my way. Bye", I was about to leave, but his voice stopped me. 

, "Honey, come here", I looked at him and then walked up to him.

His arms wrapped around my waist. "And there won't be a goodbye kiss?", he asked, looking offended.

I blushed.

I stood on my tiptoes and put my lips to his. He began to move them and I returned his kisses without objection.

When we ran out of oxygen, we pulled away. 'Go on then, don't make him wait for you', he smiled at me.

With a goodbye, I walked out in front of the house. There stood Jimin leaning on his motorbike.

What else is waiting for me in this house?