XXIV.

On the bed lay a golden fluffy brown puppy. I immediately ran over to him and picked him up in my arms. He is so golden.

,,I hope you like my gift before the wedding. I went to the trouble of making it. And in case you're wondering, he's a male. I'll leave the name up to you", he smiled at me and I happily returned his smile.

,,Hmm....Holly", I smiled and sat down on the bed. Satisfied, I let Holly onto the bed and started to play with him.

,,Isn't that a girl's name?", as soon as he said that, I prwp him with a look. He said he would leave the name up to me so what does he care then.

'Okay, I'm quiet. I'll leave you now", he laughed and walked over to me on the bed. He stood at the edge of the bed and watched.

I let go of Holly and wrapped my arms around Kook's waist. I squeezed him tight in a hug and laid my head on his stomach and let out a contented sigh. Kookie put his hand on my head and started to ruffle my hair.

'Thank you' I smiled and looked into his eyes. 'It was just a little thing', he returned my gaze. Then he started playing with my hair. I smiled contentedly and looked at Holly, who was in my lap.

I moved my hand to Holly's head and started stroking him. I wasn't missing anything now. I have everything and I'm satisfied.

, "What would you like to do?", Kook asked and sat behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his head in my neck. Immediately, I also felt him suck in my scent and then let out a contented sigh. His breath tickled my neck.

He then started kissing my neck. They were just butterfly kisses, but they felt strange. A feeling that he wanted to do something I didn't want to do. I'm sure we all know where he was going with this.

,,Hm....just lounging around?", I asked. I don't know if he has any other plans. Just don't let it be sex. I really couldn't handle that anymore. I'm not saying I wouldn't like it, but I don't want to lose my first time so soon. What if I get pregnant right away? I'm too young for that. I'm only 19.

"If you want to, go ahead," he growled into the skin on my neck. Then he sucked on one spot and started sucking, nibbling and sucking on it. It was quite pleasurable so I lowered my head and put it on Kook's shoulder.

I bit my bottom lip the whole time. I don't want to moan. I'm sure he would have interpreted it differently and we would have both ended up with no clothes on. I don't want that yet. Not now.

'Don't bite that perfect lip. I want to hear you," he whispered into my ear, which he then licked. He then bit into it. I moaned softly with surprise.

"Clever pussy", he purred in my ear and then started kissing me again.

I don't want to continue this anymore. I'm afraid of how it will end. I don't want to and I'm scared. I'd rather have him yell at me and be mean, but let it not continue.

I pulled out of Kook's embrace and slid off the bed. I crawled to the corner and hugged my legs. Immediately, I also felt something small and furry by my foot. Of course I knew it was Holly and so I picked him up in my arms. I started to stroke him. It was quite soothing to me.

'What's wrong kitty? Did I do something wrong? I didn't mean to scare you. Tell me what I did wrong and I'll stop it", he looked at me sternly scared.

I stared into his eyes and saw a noticeable fear in them. Fear of guilt. Fear that he had done something that scared me.

'I'm scared,' I admitted, curling my head into Holly's fur. I don't want to look him in the eye right now. He'll think I'm scared of him. That would be explaining.

'Of what? I hope it's not me. I wouldn't want that,'' Kook said, and I heard him stir on the bed. I immediately looked up as well and saw Kook sitting on the neck of the bed in a Turkish sitting position.

'No, it didn't. I'm scared of where this is going to end. I don't want anything more to happen between us. I don't feel up to it. I don't want to sleep with you,'' I said dejectedly, and lowered my head immediately afterwards.

Jungkook laughed at that and smiled up at me. He took Holly from my lap and placed her on the ground a little away from me. I looked at it uncomprehendingly.

He motioned with his hand for me to stand up. I did so and stood up. Immediately his arms wrapped around my waist. I put my hands on his chest and stared into his eyes.

Kook slid his hands down to my ass. He grabbed it tightly and then he dumped me on top of him. I squealed with surprise and quickly wrapped my legs around Kook's waist.

He then made his way over to the bed, which he sat straight down on as well. I sat in his lap, my hands on his worked out chest.

'Yoongie, I didn't want to go too far. I wouldn't do anything to you. Even if he had, I would have cursed myself for it. I don't want to hurt you. I just want your safety and comfort. I'll wait for you. You decide when you're ready. I'm not forcing you to do anything. You're everything to me, and I don't want to lose you. You're the only one I can control. You're the only one who makes me feel like a normal person. A man who's head over heels in love. I'm not afraid of you. If there's anything you don't like, either in my behavior or anything else, you tell me, okay?", I could only manage a mute nod.

I didn't know Jungkook could be so nice. It had never occurred to me. But I like this side of him. He's so sweet.

"Are you going to let me continue or should I stop?", he asked me and immediately after that he stroked my side, which he started to squeeze gently.

,,I'll let you, but I want to know why you're being so nice to me. I don't think you're like this even around guys", I asked and started drawing nonsensical shapes on his chest.

'Because you're my weakness. You're the only one I'll listen to and the only one I'll take orders from", he growled into the skin on my neck and immediately nuzzled against it.

I let out a contented sigh and tilted my head to the side to give him better access. I could see why I was the only one who could touch his guns. I was the only one with that privilege, apparently. I might even take advantage of it.

I groaned as soon as he started nibbling my skin rougher and tugging gently on it. It felt really nice. I don't even know a better feeling.

We stayed in that position for about 20 minutes. All that time Kook was salting my skin. Sometimes he nibbled it, sometimes he pulled it again, and sometimes he licked it. I moaned in return. I think he was motivated.

"I love you, more than my life," he smiled at me as soon as he pulled away from my neck. "I love you even more", I smiled back. I then nuzzled my lips against his. Immediately we started kissing tenderly.

I already know that I will never leave him.