XXVIII.

Time skip
>wedding day

I woke up to someone rummaging through my hair. I thought it was Kookie so I smiled. I leaned more into the hand in my hair.

'Yoongie, it's time to get up. You have to get ready for the wedding", my mom's tender voice said. Without hesitation, I opened my tired little eyes and looked into her eyes.

I smiled broadly and immediately jumped into her arms. I hugged her tightly and after a silence, I sobbed into her shoulder. She returned the hug and stroked my back soothingly.

I hadn't been able to see her for the entire week since I was declared wanted. I'd endangered her, my father, and the people I love.

In that time, I'd spent time with Jimin or Tae. Because Kookie was always dealing with something. I didn't want to disturb him so I left him to his work. I only went there if he wasn't eating and carried his food there. I also had to feed him because he was always busy. I also didn't wake him up or fall asleep with him. That bothered me a little bit.

We did a couple of errands together during that time, but that was only about once and that was also only with Lisa. Then we dealt with the conflict with his dad that made this incident happen.

And then it was just classic. Nothing interesting. I was just learning how to shoot a little bit, working out a little bit, and also learning self-defense. But anyway, back to the present now.

"Yoongi, don't cry. It's not good for you at all. You're getting married today. Smile and get out of bed", my mom laughed and I laughed a little too. A little laughter never hurt anyone.

I nodded and pulled away from the hug. I immediately made my way to the bathroom where I took a quick shower. I then performed the classic morning hygiene routine. Right after that, I combed the sparrow's nest on my head.

When I got back to my room, I saw a gorgeous wedding dress, heels, and a box with a "ring", a bracelet, and a necklace on the bed.