XLVI.

It was similar all week. Jimin came to us after lunch with Jungkook, went to build a room, had dinner with us, and then Jungkook took him home. At least it's done.

Today is Jimin's last time here. I'm going to miss his company quite a bit. He's good to communicate with. I think of him more like my big brother.

I left the boys working in the room and went behind the house to the terrace for now. There I sat down and gazed at the landscape before me. It's so beautiful here and so peaceful.

I exhaled contentedly and patted my tummy. I am so excited just to see my son's manifestation. I can't wait to hold him in my arms.

I think it's the best time to start figuring out a name. Come on, now that I have about four hours free, I might as well start figuring it out.

So what if his name was Felix.......No, it's not. It needs something more. How about Mark.........NO. That doesn't fit my son. AHA!!! I already got it. The perfect name for my treasure. It will be called TaoMin.

I had to smile at that. I found the perfect name for my mole. I'll have to tell Kookie yet. But if he tells me not to, I swear I'll break up with him.

"Here's my little kitten," Kookie whispered in my ear, which he then pressed a kiss to. I jumped a little from laziness and tried to calm my beating heart. The little one got scared too and started kicking. He's getting stronger by the day.

'Jungkook stop it. Do you want me to have a heart attack? You're going to give TaoMin a heart attack too,'' I complained, resting my head on his shoulder. I already mentioned that he would be my cause of death.

'Sorry sweetheart. Well, who's TaoMin? I don't know anyone with that name", he declared and sat down next to me. Right after that, Jimin came running over and sat next to me from the other side.

'You know, but you have yet to get to know or something like that. I've come up with a name for our son. And don't try to talk me out of it. You're not going to win against me," I held up my index finger and scowled. I will win.

'I wasn't even going to. I like you and I know damn well you'll win. But you could have warned me that you were going to make up a name", he smiled and gave a kiss to my hair.

'That's a really beautiful name. And judging by the kind of parents he has, he's going to be beautiful too", Jimin said with a smile. I returned the kiss and immediately pulled him into a hug. I'm just perfect.

'Otherwise, we're all set. And I have to say, we did a good job", he declared as soon as we pulled away from each other. My smile widened and I pulled them both into a hug. They immediately laughed at that too.

,,Jimin rushed over to our date. I have to sell him to a friend or it won't end well.", as soon as Kookie finished saying that, I let go of the boys and laughed nervously.

I said goodbye to the boys and started to walk them to the door. I then went to get things ready for the barbecue. I wanted to try the roasting area by the pool. It would be romantic. So now let's get to work.

I quickly prepared the food and immediately took it to the underground area where the roasting area is located. There I set out the food, champagne, juice, roses, etc. I don't need alcohol and now I can't.

When everything was ready, I set fire to the roasting ground. I had to smile at my creation. What a chic girl I am.

I made my way up the stairs to the living room, but halfway there I heard a door slam. I'm not sure if it's Kookie or if someone broke in. I'm taking the former option.

'Yoonie, I'm back. Where did you sneak off to?", Kookie yelled from the living room. At least that's how. I quickly walked up the stairs and headed straight for the living room.

,,Here I am bunny. I've got a surprise", I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. I heard Kookie chuckle and then turn in my direction.

'You mustn't strain yourself. Sweetheart, I'm sure your son doesn't like you exerting yourself either", he said and hugged me back. He doesn't even know what a surprise this is and he's already criticizing. That he's not moving.

"I didn't bother. Come on, I'll show you", I grabbed his hand and started pulling him towards the roasting area. I hope he likes it.

"God, Yoonie. That's beautiful. But you didn't have to do it anyway", Jungkook said as soon as we arrived at the place. Still. He'd better be quiet.

'Okay, keep that to yourself. Now come on. Tonight is going to be perfect", I immediately noticed how he smirked at me. Let him forget about that immediately.

'Don't spoil my mood. No sex for at least a year. Now go eat", at that I dragged us to the couch. Kookie went reluctantly. Oops, I'd ruined his plans.

'Why a year. That's a long time and I want one more little one. You don't have a choice", he whispered in my ear and immediately started grilling. I just rolled my eyes at that and contentedly stroked my already medium sized belly.

'Okay good. I just want to wait at least a year so we can take better care of that happiness. I don't want him to be pushed away. We'll both take care of him for a whole year," Kookie just nodded in response and continued with his work.

In the meantime, I ran off to get Holly some more. I'm not leaving a family member forgotten and without food. I certainly wouldn't.

'You are already learning to walk in silence from me. You'll make a great mafia companion in time," Kookie said, his back still turned to me. To him, that's what it says.

'I'm sure he will. You know damn well that's not my thing. I'd rather watch from the sidelines", I sat down on the couch and watched the bunny. It's amazing to watch it when it's sweaty.

After a while, he handed me a plate of food. With thanks, I took it and waited. It wasn't long before we were both enjoying our meal. Holly gave us some bites here and there so he could eat too.

When we had eaten, Kookie opened his champagne, which he immediately poured into a glass. He then poured me some juice and handed me the glass. We clinked glasses and drank the contents to ex.

We stayed like that until midnight. We talked and laughed the whole time. I was pretty tired so I rested my head on his shoulder.

I don't know how and I was resting contentedly.