X.

"Are you kidding me?! If you're just saying that out of fear, then don't wish it on me," Kook growled. 'N-no. I really know. I took piano lessons", I declared proudly. I was one of the best.

, "Okay, come and show us", Kook said a little more calmly. But he still oozed respect.

I stood up and followed Kook. He led me somewhere into the bowels of the house. The boys followed us as well. I'm starting to catch a little panic.

We walked into a room where there was a black piano in the middle. Jungkook motioned for me to sit behind it. I did so. I opened it and played the main melody.

"That's it?", Kook chuckled. I bowed my head.

,,That's just the main melody, to see what sound the piano makes", Jimin warmed him up and shot him a slap. ,,Just play Yoongi. Kooka si ne", Jimin smiled at me. I smiled back and looked at the piano.

I put my hands on the keys. I closed my eyes and started to play. I played something slow and soothing. I gave it my all. It came straight from the heart.

After a while, I finished and opened my eyes. I looked back at the guys. They were looking at me like I was a revelation. "Wow," Hobi cut the silence. "Are you playing freestyle?", followed by Kook. I nodded in agreement.

The guys left and Kook walked up to me. He knelt down in front of me and put his hands on my thighs. 'Honey, forgive me', he said with sadness in his voice. "What do I have to forgive you for?", I didn't understand. "That I was mean to you. I didn't mean to hurt you or scare you. I'll be better", he said sadly.

I was shocked at how quickly his mood changed. "I forgive you", I smiled at him. He smiled back at me. He then stuck to my lips. We started kissing each other fiercely.

He took me in his arms and put me on the piano. We were still kissing fiercely.

When we ran out of oxygen, we pulled apart. We leaned our foreheads against each other and tried to catch our spirits.

"Will you marry me?", Jungkook asked me when we caught our breath. 'Yes', I said after a while. I don't know why, but it was like I was drugged by him.

He's so nice to me. I wanted to change my mind, but my body acted on its own.

He pulled a black box out of his jeans. And in it was a silver ring. He put it on my ring finger. We smiled at each other.

He helped me off the piano and wrapped his arms around my waist

He helped me off the piano and wrapped his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck.

"Thank you," he whispered. "For what?", I didn't understand. "For marrying me", he smiled. I smiled back.

"Jungkook", someone behind us said. I pulled away from Kook and turned to the person in question. It was a man in his 50's. Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his body.

'Didn't I tell you to kill him and find a man who can play the piano? Is that too much to ask?", he shouted the last sentence. ,,I've already found my dad", Jungkook smirked and pointed at my hand where my ring was.

,,Sit at the piano and play", he growled. Kook frowned and let go of me. I quickly sat down at the piano.

I played a basic tune to remind myself of its sound. I then started playing the same song as before.

When I finished, I turned to Jungkook's father. 'In two weeks there will be a wedding', with these words he left. I looked at Kook in horror.

,,Come on sweetheart, we'll go to the pool again, but right now I can't do what I wanted to do", he pulled me to my feet. , "What did you want to do?", I wondered. ,,You're enjoying yourself", he grinned.

I rolled my eyes at him. I started backing up slowly. I thought he was different than the other mobsters.

"Why do you want to marry me?", I looked into his eyes. 'To give me his position. He's the biggest mob boss in the world and I'm supposed to take his place. But I have to get married. And by saying yes, you're already mine. You can't back out. You belong to me alone anymore," he said it so coldly.

Crying, I ran out of the room and made my way to Jungkook's room. On the way, someone yelled at me, but I ignored it. I just want to get to the room quickly and end this.

Jimin POV

I walked out of my room and got ready to go to the kitchen. Suddenly a tearful Yoongi ran past me. I yelled at him but he didn't respond.

I angrily ran to the piano room. Jungkook stood there like a statue.

"What did you do to Yoongi?!", I barked at him. Jungkook looked at me uncomprehendingly. 'I didn't do anything to him. What's your problem?", he raised his eyebrows.

"He ran to your room crying. I want to know what you did to him", my blood boiled inside me. "Nothing. I just told him why I want to marry him", he said as if nothing.

"Are you normal?! I've been squatting with Jin to be nice to him and act like a normal guy, but you have to mess it up! That kid has feelings! He trusted you and maybe he was starting to like you. Now you're not gonna win him over. You don't deserve anyone like Yoongi," I yelled at him.

With that, I walked away, leaving Kook there to think about himself.

I have to comfort that ball of misery somehow.