L.

I was only woken up by the ringing of my cell phone. I carefully put Kookie's head on the pillow and took my cell phone. I then walked out of the bedroom and took the call without looking to see who was calling me.

, "Please," I said in a low croak. I didn't feel like talking to anyone right now. But I am grateful to him for waking me up. I can make my boys something for lunch.

"Hi Yoongi. I didn't mean to wake you up, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Is there anything I can help you with?", my mom asked with a smile and happiness in her voice.

"It's okay mom. I had to get up anyway. And so far I'm managing everything. I'll call you as soon as I can't take my own advice", I smiled and walked towards the stairs. But I also immediately stopped at my son's crying.

'Get used to it Yoongie. It's going to be like this for at least a year", my mom laughed and I laughed with her. I also ran straight to my son's room. But so she's right. From now on, it's going to be like this.

'Wait mom. I'll get back to you right away, I'm just going to go comfort him", to which I only got an affirmative answer so I put my cell phone me the locker. Just let me get him to calm down.

Without hesitation I made my way to the crib where my baby was crying. I unhooked the playpen and went straight to pick him up in my arms. I began comforting him and rocking him differently. But nothing helped.

With a sigh, I went to the phone to ask my mom for help. But as soon as I picked it up, I heard her advice. She said what I had been soothing him with before the birth should help.

I crawled over to the piano and opened it straight up. I put my cell phone on top and put it on speaker so I could hear my mom. On top of that, I put TaoMin on my feet and somehow secured him so he wouldn't fall off.

I put my fingers on the keys and started playing. Sometimes I even hummed a tune in between. That's exactly what helped. After a while, TaoMin calmed down and watched my fingers moving on the keys with a smile.

'Yoongie, that was beautiful. I don't even remember the last time I heard you play. I normally have tears in my eyes right now," Mom said, touched, and finally sniffled. I didn't want to make her cry.

'Well, nothing now. Just go feed him now. I'm sure he's hungry", I could hear her holding on. She obviously didn't want to cry in front of me. I haven't even seen her like this in a long time.

"Okay mom. I'll go right away. And I didn't mean to make you cry. I'll definitely play you next time." we both laughed at that. I stood up, grabbed my cell phone, grabbed my baby and headed to the kitchen.

'Oh well. I'm looking forward to it now. Well I'll have to go now though, so hold on and say hi to Jungkook for me", she said with a definitely wide smile. That's exactly how I remember her.

,,Okay, I'll say hello. But you say hello to dad. So bye mom", as soon as I finished speaking, I arrived at the kitchen. There, I put my cell phone on the island and TaoMin next to it, whom I immediately tickled as well. At that, I got a beautiful laugh.

'I'll be sure to say hello. Bye," she ended the call. I had to smile at that. It's nice that she cares about me so much.

,,Who were you on the phone with?", Kook asked with his perfect rasp. And I sure as hell didn't hear him again. Sometimes I feel like I've married a ghost.

'Stop walking like a ghost. And I called out to my mom. She wanted to know if I was okay and if I needed help. Hey, and I said hi to you," I turned my head to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

,,Next time say hi to her for me too", he smiled and ruffled my hair. In response, he took TaoMin in his arms and sat on the chair facing me. He put the sweetheart on his feet and started to tickle him and make him laugh somehow.

I smiled and started to prepare milk for the little one. If for some unknown reason my milk had started to go off, I would have had to call my mom for help.

When the milk was ready, I handed Kookie a bottle to pour the milk into. He took it with a smile and started feeding our son.

'Otherwise, what woke you up. You were sleeping like a dead man", I smiled at the two. They are so beautiful to look at.

'I was woken up by our son's crying. I was going to comfort him but right after that I heard beautiful tones so I tried to go back to sleep. But I couldn't", he smiled at me. I smiled back and he nodded immediately.

'Good. So now that you're awake, what would you like for lunch?", I asked, my hands braced on the island. I tilted my head to the side and waited for his answer.

'I don't even know. I'll be surprised by my beautiful and talented husband", he smiled at me with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen on him. God, a pure bunny.

I nodded in response and took the now empty bottle. Seriously, he was pretty hungry. Well nothing. I need to start getting used to waking up like this.

"Could you go put him down for a nap? I'm sure he'll be asleep by now and resting contentedly," Kookie nodded at that. With a kiss on the forehead, he immediately took off for TaoMin's room as well.

I, meanwhile, prepared the necessary ingredients for the Samgyeopsal. I got a craving for it honestly, I can't even remember the last time I had it.

I started to cook and didn't even realize that Kookie had come back to me. I only figured it out when two strong arms wrapped around my waist. Oh, my God.

I picked up the spoon, turned to face him, and punched him in the shoulder. At that, the pain caught him and burned me with a look. I did the same.

, "You come at me like a ghost again, I swear to God I'm going to have a heart attack", I growled and went back to cooking again. My God, I'm going to die by it.

'Okay, turn the corner. Forgive me for being brought up like this", again his hands wrapped around my waist. Fucking mafia motherfucker. He's gonna give me a heart attack here.

"All right. Maybe I'll forgive you. Otherwise the little one's asleep?", he just murmured in agreement and buried his head in my neck. I just laughed and left it at that.

After some time I had finished and scooped us up. I put it on the table and sat down with Kookie to my portions. It didn't take long and we were both happily eating.

I have to say, it was fantastic.