50. Till death do us part♡

2 years later.... (2022)

"Do you think you're ready?" Zayn asked Louis while fixing his own tuxedo.

"I, yeah, just uhm- I'm scared." Louis admitted without looking away from his reflection in the mirror.

"Why?" Zayn asked while trying to fix his quiff by watching himself in the same mirror as Louis. When he couldn't see enough of his face in the mirror, he shoved Louis out of the way, earning a very manly shriek from the older lad.

"What the fuck Z you'll destroy my only wedding blazer!" Louis yelled, widening his eyes for emphasizing the importance of the situation.

"Drama queen." Zayn muttered under his breath, finally sighing in relief after getting the desired hairstyle.

Turning back towards Louis, who was biting his own nails and trying to fix the invisible wrinkles on his shirt, Zayn spoke up again.

"So? What are you scared of? I mean, it's just Harry we're talking bout! The same Harry you fell in love with and the same Harry who didn't let us sleep at night the day you proposed, screaming your name at the top of his lungs like it's the only thing he knew. What's the matter?"

Louis blushed profusely as Zayn brought up that night because indeed Harry was being really loud and it wasn't a surprise when the next morning Louis got slapped by Liam, had to dodge a pillow that was thrown at him by Zayn and had to stay quiet as Niall threw innumerable curses towards him because none of the boys got to sleep; well all of them were staying at Louis' house for that night caz they were too tired to return to Liam's house after helping Louis with the whole proposal thing.

It still felt foreign to Louis because if five years back someone had asked him that where would he see himself in the next five years, he would've told them that he'd be dead by then but it took him by surprise that how good the reality has turned out to be.

After talking things out with Harry, the first thing Louis did was that he talked to the boys; assuring them that they were okay over and again as they kept on apologising. Then, he had made his relations right with Anne, Gemma and Lottie.
All of them had welcomed Louis back with open arms, eyes full of tears and mouthful of apologies.

That's not even the end, after mending all his relationships, Louis, along with the boys and with the help of Luna, sued Simon and Modest, accusing them of ill-treating their clients, violating their sexual preferences, forcing intolerable stuffs on them and most importantly, closeting them against their wills.

The hearing procedures took some time but at the end, it was worth it because, it was decided that Modest and Simon, collectively should fill a penalty of ten lakhs for each of the five boys for mistreating them in the name of business and other than that, they had to pay twenty more lakhs to Louis and Harry each for corrupting them because of their sexuality.
Also, Syco Music was banned as a label company from the entire music industry.

After the judgement was passed, Louis came out to the world offcially. Most of the fans congratulated him with open hearts whereas a few passed snide remarks. The Larry shippers were overwhelmed.

As for Louis, it took him a lot of time to regain his self confidence. Even after sorting things out with everyone, most of the time he would isolate himself in his bedroom, thinking that he might be intruding the others' space and the boys had to basically force him out of his room, assuring him that he wouldn't be intruding anything, rather, his presence would make everything much better.

Most of the days, Harry had stayed in Louis' house to ensure that he had been taking all his medications correctly and that there was someone for him to talk to whenever he needed.