4. Anxiety

To say Louis was having a hard time would be an understatement. It's better to say that he was terrified.

No, he wasn't afraid of his bandmates. He was afraid of how they're gonna treat him, he was afraid that the wall which he had created around himself in all these years will break down the moment he face them. The wall that screams 'emotionless', 'heartless', 'playboy', 'manwhore' would shorten.

And yes; now he was the 'manwhore' and the 'womanizer' of the band and not Harry.
He was proud of the fact that Harry didn't have to face such shits anymore as he is way too innocent for those.

It was one simple contract, which later turned out to be not-so-simple, brought him where he's now today. He dosent regret a bit of it though; well, except for the part where he had lost the people he loved more than himself.
Watching Harry walk through the roads freely, without any shits being thrown at him, makes Louis proud. That's what he wanted. To make his baby happy. He may not be his baby anymore, and maybe he was still angry with Harry for not giving him a chance to explain, but that dosent lessen the love he has for the man.
The thing is, he fears that once he faces Harry, he won't be able to control his feelings and that may bring a bad effect on the contract and Simon being the devil he is, may take away Harry's freedom.

So, he decided to keep his feelings to himself, no matter how tough the situation becomes.

Also, it makes him feel a little easy that the contract's gonna end by the end of the month of August, which is a few months away. Maybe then, he'll be able to sort things out with Harry, Niall, Zayn and Lottie? Obviously they will understand. He really hopes so.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
.

[I know it's a short and shitty chapter but I'm too lazy to think rn... Bye bestiess😊

~M🦋]