35. Outfits

The boys reached the arena by 10:30 and Paul, along wih his security team helped them reach their makeup room without being noticed.

It felt nice to the boys to see the stadium decorated with lightings that read ONE DIRECTION.

The building where their makeup room was decided was in such a position that from there, every detailing of the stage decoration could be seen. They could also see the fans waiting impatiently for the show to start. Well, they had thirty minutes to dress up and the show was scheduled at 11:00.

 Well, they had thirty minutes to dress up and the show was scheduled at 11:00

(imagine the same decoration, just without the boys on stage)

"Hello boys! What's up?" Louise' voice rang through the small room as soon as the stepped inside the building.

"Just, feeling nervous!" Harry admitted.

"Awh Haz, c'mere." Louise opened her arms, engulfing Harry in an immediate warm hug.
"Y'all will do great."

"You think so?" Niall asked.

"I know so." Lousie replied.
"Now let's get y'all ready yeah? I've chosen all of your outfits. If you don't like them or feel uncomfortable while wearing them, tell me; I'll try to find a change. Now follow me." She said and leaded five of them into a larger room.

Once all five of them had entered the room, Lousie walked towards one of the wardrobes and opened it to reveal the boys' outits that were hanging neatly inside it

Once all five of them had entered the room, Lousie walked towards one of the wardrobes and opened it to reveal the boys' outits that were hanging neatly inside it. She pulled out the necessary ones and handed them over to the boys who took them enthusiastically. They took closer looks at their attires before Harry's face started sporting a frown.

"Um Lou, I really like the suit you've chosen for me but, won't it make me look different from the others? I mean, sure I've worn some ridiculously colourful and wierd stuffs during my solo tours but now that we're performing for our band together, won't our dressing styles make us look different?" He asked warily.

"Haz has got a point Lou. I mean, Harry has got a bright coloured suit, Niall has got some bold coloured pant with a shirt. Zayn's holding a black mess of clothing! What I mean is, it wouldn't look like a fashion show rather than a 1D concert right?" Liam asked, voicing the same concerns as Harry. Once he made himself clear, Niall and Zayn also looked at Lousie worriedly.