34. On their way!

(the next day)

Harry was up earlier than usual because of the funny feeling in his stomach caused due to nervous-excitement.

Today was the day! Today he was going to perform his first One Direction concert after five years of hiatus. Today, he was going to share the same stage as his best friends and perform together in the same band that had helped him reach where he is today!

He was happy also because the last day, the boys had informed him that Luna had promised them that she would create another contract that would free Louis from his existing contract between him and Simon. All they need to do is, somehow get Simon's signature on it, which the boys decided wasn't really tough.

Even though Harry was awake, he didn't get out from under the duvet just because on checking the time in between, he found out that it was only five fucking thirty in the morning! There was no way the other boys were up.

After tossing and turning around in the bed for quite some time, he got really bored and so, he got up and started rearranging the bed.

The room was still dark with all the windows and doors shut and the lights dimmed. The only source of light in the room was the faint flicker of green light that was erupting from the night bulb. It took Harry all his efforts to not make a sound; he didn't want to wake Louis up, considering it was too early.

After setting up the bed, he cautiously tiptoed towards the bathroom, without making much sound. It didn't take him much time to empty his bladder and brush his teeth. He decided to take a shower so that he wouldn't have to spend time on it later.

Considering he was already in his boxers, he peeked out of the bathroom only to snatch a fluffy blue towel that was casually hanging from the hanger on the outer wall of the bathroom.

Again, it didn't take Harry to finish showering. He didn't do much other than shampooing his curls and scrubbing his body with his favourite strawberry scented bodywash, which he remembered Louis used to love.

He wrapped the towel around his waist and paddled out of the bathroom.
The room was slightly brighter than before because of the sunlight that was entering through the gaps underneath the doors and windows. He put on a simple white tee and a pinkish pant paired with a black coat, as their main dressups would be done by Louise and her makeup team. They'll also choose the clothes for the boys.

After checking the time, Harry found it was six twenty-five. He decided that rather than wasting his time, he would cook breakfast for the boys. They really loved Harry's cooking.

Slowly and carefully, he proceeded towards the couch where Louis was supposed to sleep, to ensure that he hadn't woke up the blue eyed lad by any chance.

He slowly removed the duvet to take a look at Louis' sleeping face but he was dumbstruck when he found that there was only a pillow stuffed under the duvet. It was covered so strategically that without lifting the cover, no one would ever doubt that there was no one sleeping underneath.

He dropped the duvet and jogged towards the balcony, where Louis had spent most of his time in the earlier months.

Harry didn't know what he was expecting when he opened the balcony door but he clearly didn't expect to see Louis sitting on the floor with his arms wrapped around his knees and head hung low within them; his journal and a pen was lying infron of him.

Hearing the sudden creaking sound of the door, Louis flinched and his heas snapped up at Harry's direction, who was frozen in his spot, still holding the door.

"What do you want?" Louis asked. His voice was rough, tired and oozed annoyance.

Harry took his time in observing Louis' figure. His shoulders were slouched and his position made him look much smaller. His eyes were once again cold and dull with purplish bags underneath them. His cheekbones appeared sharper than usual and his usually-red lips looked white, dry and thinner. His jaw was scattered with rough stubble and his skin looked pale.