29. The Plan

As Liam opened the door, Niall and Zayn barged in carrying nearly twenty bags and laughing uncontrollably at something. Their laughter died down immediately when they saw Liam's red-rimmed eyes, swollen from crying. Both of them dropped the bags on the floor and lurched themselves towards Liam, hugging him tightly. Liam stumbled back at the sudden attack but steadied himself and hugged back, chuckling lightly at their behavior.

After staying in the same position for a while, Niall broke the silence, not removing himself from the other two boys.

"What's wrong Li? Why were you crying?" His words were muffled my Liam's shirt.

"I'll have to tell you guys something. I need your help too." Liam said, deciding that he won't let Simon degrade Louis anymore.

Confused, both the boys pulled back from the hug and stared at Liam with curious expressions.

"Ni put whatever you've shopped in your room and follow me to mine. Harry's already waiting there." Liam said and Niall nodded before scurrying off to his room, carrying his bags.

Zayn stood there along with Liam, waiting for Niall to return so they can head off to their room together.

They didn't have to wait for long as Niall returned running.
"Let's go!"

Liam grabbed Zayn's bags and lead their way to his room while Zayn and Niall followed quietly; trying to guess what made Liam cry. He isn't a person to cry unless the case is pretty serious.

As they reached Liam's and Zayn's room, they heard quite sobs coming from the inside and both Zayn and Niall immediately recognised the voice to be Harry's.

Panicked, both of them pushed past Liam and barged inside the room where they found Harry sitting on floor with his head between his hands, soft sobs escaping his lips.

"Oh my god Haz! Whi- what happened?" Zayn exclaimed and made his was towards Harry, clearing the papers, folder and journal from his way and squatted down in front of him, engulfing him in a tight hug, letting Harry cry on his shoulder.

"W-we ma-made a big m-mistake Zi! I-i made a-a big mistake!" Harry hiccupped between his sobs.

By that time, Liam had entered the room and arranged Zayn's shopping bags in a corner. He and Niall both plopped down on the floor beside Harry and Zayn.

"Calm down H. You've made a mistake and we did too. Everyone makes mistakes. You'll apologise to him later yeah? Now we've got more important things to discuss." Liam said in a relatively calmer voice which soothed down Harry a bit and he pulled back from Zayn's embrace, rubbing his eyes with his palm, sniffling stiffly.

"What's the matter guys? What mistake did we make? Who would Harry apologise to?" Niall asked, seeming totally lost about everything that was happening and Zayn mirrored his expressions.

"I'll show you guys something. Harry and I have aleady seen it and I think you guys should also have a look at it." Liam said, picking up Louis' journal and passed it to Niall and Zayn, opening that particular page that contained the entry. The boys shared a confused look but took it nonetheless.

They started reading the entry together while Liam watched their reactions intently. Harry was pretty much out of everything, shedding silent tears.

As they continued reading, their expressions changed visibly and by the time they had completed reading, they were literally fuming.

"WHAT THE FUCK! HOW DARE SIMON CALL HIM UGLY WHEN HE'S THE ONE WITH A FACE THAT LOOKS LIKE COWSHIT! AND TALENTLESS? BITCH WHAT THE HELL DOES HE KNOW ABOUT MUSIC! THAT FUCKER! HOW DARE HE! HE-" Niall's angry rant was cut off by Zayn who was equally angry but did a good job at suppressing it. Even though they hated Louis for what they thought he did to Harry, they couldn't digest the news of someone manupulating and degrading him, making him believe things that are far from true.