23. Tour dates

LOUIS' POV

Harry and I entered Simon's office together and found out that Simon was already staring at us, not looking pleased. I gulped and took the seat at the extreme right and Harry sat on the empty seat between me and Liam. Looking around the room I found our choreographer and music composer Ben, who was givijg at us a small smile. Harry smiled back at him but I didn't. I need to keep my façade up. Simon noticed the whole interaction and smirked. I wanted nothing more than just to strangle him and punch him in the face.

"So boys" Simon started, straightening his posture.

"We can start now since all of you have finally decided to honour me with your presence." He said bitterly while eyeing me, letting me know that indeed he was talking about me. As always, I ignored him and kept a pokerface.

"Basically Management has decided that your world tour will begin in July and so, you have two more months to reharse and attend interviews.

Your first performance as a band would be at Wembley Stadium and it would be on 5th June. I'll email you guys about the next dates later. Y'all will have to do concerts for two months straight and after that we'll think about writing more albums for the band. Okay?"

Everyone except me nodded. Though the idea of touring for two months without break wasn't a very relaxing idea, I was still slightly happy that I would be able to sing on stage again and it would help me remain distracted from certain memories and people.

"The next thing is, you all need to move to London as early as possible because your record studio is there and most importantly, y'all will not live in any hotel." Simon smirked at me again. Ugh! That wanker has definately planned something stupid.

"What do you mean we're not gonna book a hotel room? Where are we gonna stay then?" Zayn asked.

"Y'all will share the apartment that Louis and Harry used to share." He said with a smug face and I swear I could feel the air leave my body.

"WHAT?" Harry and Niall yelled in unison.

"How will we live there together? It has like two big rooms and a teeny tiny guest room. Most importantly, I've sold the house to an old couple a few years ago." Harry said, confused.

My heart broke again. He sold our house without even asking me for once. I know we haven't been in good terms these years and I'm the one to blamed for everything but... Atleast he could've informed me. That was my house too. I had so many memories in that house.

"Harry, you know very well that I can do whatever I want to I brought the house back from that couple.
And about rooms, y'all have to share. It won't be a problem, would it be Louis?" He asked me and I wanted to scream that FOR GOD'S SAKE YES THERE WILL BE A LOT OF PROBLEMS but rather for now, I just glared at him.

None of the boys look convinced but they didn't question Simon.

"So when are we gonna leave for London?" Liam asked.

"After this meeting ends, y'all will reach your hotel and pack your things. Then you will be taken to airport along with Ben. Your private jet will be ready. It's a 10 hours and 30 minutes long flight so you will reach London by tomorrow noon. Paul and your security team will also accompany you obviously but the thing is, I'm sorry to break this to you Louis that Eleanor won't be able to accompany you. I called her this morning to give her the news but she told me she has some emergency and she won't come." Simon told me with an angry glare.

At that, I smirked. I knew that El didn't have any emergency. She just didn't want to intrude us in our band tour as my girlfriend, which she is not. Thank god that I don't have to share a room with her. Well, it's not like, I hate her; it's just that, sharing a room with her would be awkward as fuck.