Daniel Ricciardo [79]

Start from the beginning

"Admit it, you love the sight." Daniel says and poses in different positions, flexing his muscles, until I need to laugh. Yes, I do enjoy the view of him, but that does not mean that he is getting what he wants easily.

"Dinner is ready." I announce and grab two plates out if the kitchen counter, just wanting to place food on them when two arms wrap around me from behind. Pulling me close against his naked body, Daniel stops me from continuing with my work and I sight softly.

"I have a better plan for us." Daniel announces, lips attaching to my neck, what leads to me lulling my head to the side to give him some more space. He smiles against my skin when he feels that my resistance is getting less and less. Daniels hands are still placed on my hips when he wants to pull me away from the stove, I stop him.

"Let me at least turn off the stove." I say, turning it off and shoving the pot away from the warm plate, making sure the food will not burn while we do other things.

Daniel turns me around, letting me finally face him and then he leans down to kiss me. I lift my hands, let one of them wander into his hair to pull him only closer while the other takes the spot over his heart. Feeling his heartbeat under my fingertips which beats in sync with mine.

"We didn't do it in the kitchen for a long time." Daniel says when we both need to gasp for air, and he lifts me up on one of the kitchen counters. We did it in the kitchen before, several times already, but he is right, the last time is way to long ago.

"Well, either you are not here, or we have someone over who visits us." I remind him why it wasn't possible for us to do it right here. When he is away there is obviously no chance for us to have fun in the kitchen and if there are people over it would be a too high risk to get caught by them.

"Yeah, it is awkward to get caught by your or my parents during it." Daniel agrees that this wouldn't be the best thing to happen while he opens my trousers. Pulling them down my legs easily, panties going with them right away to save time.

"Stop thinking about parents." I scoff, not wanting to think about any parental figure right now, because that would ruin the mood. In the meantime, Daniel undressed me further, leaving both of us naked and ready for the next step.

"All my thoughts are about you." Daniel promises me and I need to smile. Just when I want to say something Daniel starts kissing me again and I relax against his lips.

My hand wander between our bodies, wrapping around his length, before I softly start to pump it. Feeling his it gets harder under my touch while Daniel lowly growls against my lips. He is not passive and let his fingers wander a bit. Massaging my breast with both hands, carefully rubbing my nipples to make me moan, while his mouth wander from my lips to my collarbone to suck on my erogenous zones.

It doesn't take us long to be ready and Daniel only feels me up for a split second, making sure I am wet enough before he pulls his fingers back already. He places his hands on my hips, pulling me a bit closer to the edge of the counter. My hand takes his erection, leading it to my entrance where he thrusts in with a quick movement of his hips.

Automatically I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer and deeper to my body while Daniel picks up a rhythm. My hands hold onto his shoulders, head lulled back, and Daniels lips are already attached to my neck again. Leaving carefully bites and sucking marks into my skin.

"I think your legs were made to be wrapped around my waist." Daniel moans into my ear, fingers digging harder into my hip, pulling me harder and closer against his own movements to pleasure both of us. Fingernails scratching over his neck make him shiver and dig his teeth into my shoulder in return.

Clenching around Daniel I know this is not going to take much longer. I let my hand wander between our bodies and put my fingers on my swollen nub of nerve endings. Knowing that Daniel is watching closely I move my fingers in rhythm with his thrust, making both of us moan and whimper.

Only a few thrusts later Daniel and I stumble over the edge, his knees almost giving in for a split second, but he holds himself up, hands pressed onto the top of the counter. The orgasm is strong, and I bite on my lower lip, muffling my whimpers a little bit, maybe suppressing a scream while the waves slowly roam through my body.

"Love you." Daniel mumbles, forehead leaning against mine while we both catch our breath. This was intense, but as always so good. "Love you too." I mumble and Daniel pulls his length out. He wets a towel with some water and cleans my tights with it before he lets me hop off of the counter.

"Ready for dinner?" I ask Daniel when I have put on my panties and my shirt again, feeling hungry and in need for something to fill up my empty stomach.

"Only if I get a dessert." Daniel winks, making me laugh. Of course, he wants a dessert, and I am sure he isn't talking about ice cream or something like this.

"Maybe." I giggle and get one if his signature Daniel Ricciardo grins in return. 
_____

The vote and comment reminder for the forgetful ones like I am