Chapter 55- Dear Brother

Y/n POV

15 yrs old Y/n | December 30th

It's been 2yrs and months since I've reincarnated to the past and many events happened that made me stress a lot.

One of it was the siblings and the Mad dog sticking close to me like glue, afraid of me being attacked again but it made us closer to be honest.

I experienced new things because of them and taught me the definition of fun because my fun was just spending money and eating sweets. Still spending time together with friends was stressful however I hate to admit it but it was also kinda fun...

But there was still the thought of Aera being a half gifted and half human. It made me not sleep for days just thinking about it.

How did I cope the sleepless nights?

Of course by the Kim's spoiling me ehehe. It made me wonder, Is this the feeling of a rich daughter with nothing to worry about? (The nothing to worry was a lie)

Father and brother has been giving me gifts and it made me happy. Just thinking of the many things I can sell and the money I will receive was heh (~‾▿‾)~ (I mean, who doesn't love money?)

My ability also improved by lot and so is my body. I became more refined and tall than the others to the point that I was taller than Arin who is my senior.

Well Arin is the smallest in our group and height is really a sensitive topic to her.

My image also improved. 'The dull and not loved y/n was actually the opposite of the rumors' They said.

Anyways today is Taehyung's 18th birthday, Yohoo!!

But that was the PROBLEM!!

It was a snowy winter night where a party was ongoing.

There was the smell of wine, the food, the guests laughing and talking and the snowy garden where both me and Taehyung are talking right now covered with winter clothes.

"Sis, do I have a gift from you?" Taehyung asked excitedly with sparkling eyes while I stood, nervously.

My two inner self started to overthink.

He really seem excited but I don't have one! I forgot it's his birthday today and if I say no he will be greatly disappointed but he's been giving me many gifts lately...

AND THAT WOULD BE UNFAIR!!

But why would I care? I didn't even ask for the gifts he gave me.

But he would think I'm awful if I don't give him a gift in his birthday even though he's spending his budget to his gifts for me everyday and the good relationship I built up will be ruined and so are my plans.

But is it really for the good relationship? Taehyung is the one coming after you with you ignoring him. Your just playing hard to get.

But what if he got enough of this bad treatment and when Aera comes, he will side with her?

He deserves the bad treatment for all the things he did to hurt you.

I decided.

"I will grant you two requests" I said "This is just the sub-gift, my gift for you is still not finished"

I guess this is better than risk him hating me. Father treasure Taehyung. Who knows what he will say to him about me...

Taehyung's eyes sparkled. I suddenly feel guilty lying to him about the gift.

"Okay what's your requests?" I asked.

"Let me think about it" he said and started thinking with closed eyes.

"O-ok, I guess you tell me tomorrow then" I replied and was about to go in when he spoke.

"I decided my first request"

"Alright what is it?" I questioned.

Is it power? Immortality? Impossible he doesn't know I'm a gifted.

I waited to hear his answer, wary about what he will say.

"Call me brother, even if its just once" He softly said making my eyes open wide in shock as he fidget.

What the-

"Is that it?" I asked, dumbfounded

I thought it's something grand.

He nodded.

"Ok what's the second, brother" I said and his expression looks so happy that it stabbed my conscience many times.

I think It wouldn't be so bad if I call him that from now on. I need to act for my plan anyway.

"Just let me treat you tomorrow. By tomorrow, I mean the whole day" he specified.

Now I'm the one receiving again. Well what can I do? It's a request from this puppy brother of mine.

And as I thought It's nice being rich.

"Okay fine-"

Before I could finish talking, two arms were wrapped around me.

"Really!? Thank you so much! This is the best birthday ever!!" He squealed.

He was really happy just from my positive reply.

I was suprised and dumbfounded but the warmth embracing me made me go back to my senses because I felt nice.

I was hugged by my brother who I longed for love in the past for the first time.

Without realizing it, I embraced back and the cold from the winter night that's been engulfed on our skin didn't bother us anymore.

We didn't mind the cold as It was replaced by warmth and his happiness.

The only thing important that night was him and me and that lovely moment that will turn into a memory.

A memory that we didn't know will stay in our minds forever.

I guess being together for a long time make you feel comfortable to the other person.