Chapter 16- Rumors

9:00 am

Where the school hallway is quiet.

It was just the never ending cycle.

Y/n was getting beat up in the girls restroom. No one helped her or even thought about helping her and just glanced before leaving.

"Did you know, her family hate her."

"Fufu she must be adopted, if they don't care about her"

"She is just a trash. Does she think she have the same level as us?"
_______

I took a warm bath after i arrived and changed my clothes. when my head started ringing and ache I took a leave.

what just happened? that's what's on my mind since seeing senior minhyuk.

why is he on the memories? who is he? is he.. aera's brother? No- Minhyuk is a famous name.

*sigh* I think my mind is going to explode because of the headache. i guess im not going to school tomorrow.

I went outside my room and went to the garden. whenever my mind is not at ease I would get some fresh air in the garden.

it also have a breathtaking scenery. when I'm starting to relax someone called me.

"Brat"

I look at where the voice was coming from and its from the butler, Kim Seokjin.

if Mr. hoseok is the right hand man and the secretary, he's the left hand man and the butler. he's the one who manage the affairs in the house and runs the household.

Those three were childhood friends but something happened to Sir Jin.

He hated delinquents and thugs.

Why?

Her mother was raped and killed by a thug. That made young Sir Jin got mad and killed that man cruelly for killing his beloved mother in the street, where there are so many eyes.

He couldn't control his anger when he found the culprit and killed him.

His father died in a disease and only have his mother left at that time but she was killed. He spended some time at the prison but got out easily because he was young however he became more ruthless at that little time. He specializes in assassinations. He killed secretly who annoyed and anger him.

My mind is already set that i wouldn't mess with him or else my head would be flying already and he considered me despicable too.

''I heard that you change and I guess the rumors are really true, no?" he said with a benign smile but his was full of hostility.

"why does it matter to you if i change Sir Jin" i said still looking at the night sky

"I guess its true then. its annoying" I flinch.

Just now... the look of his eyes looked like he could kill me at any moment but of course he's no match to father who actually killed me once.

I chuckled.

Did you guys really like the past weak me? Why are you guys noticing my change but not my pain?

"what's the reason you changed? You can't probably plotting something are you?" He said, suspicious

I stared quietly at him.

"I've suffered so much, I just realized something after that suffering... I will suffer more if i don't change" i smiled while looking at the shining moon.

Seokjin short POV

I froze...

Actually, I don't hate her, I don't like her either but because she's namjoon's daughter I observed her a little.

She was an interesting lady.

Even getting ignored for countless times from her father she choose to not give up. Her little efforts just end up in vain.

But as I observed her more, she remind me of someone and I regret remembering her.

Her personality reminded me of mother. The one who's stubborn. I hate it.

The cold wind passed us like a river flow as the moon shine brightly at her face.

She smiled at me with the eyes experienced solitariness. She was hurting but no one helped her.

She was just a timid girl but as i heard every rumors i hated the people in the estate more without even seeing what kind of person she was but I choose to ignore them. I'm really despicable.

I frozed for a short time and left and went to namjoon's office for fun.

When I'm with hoseok and namjoon my loneliness ease up.

Maybe later I'm gonna go and punish those obnoxious maids for y/n.

Lady Y/n owe me in this.

Y/N POV

Even if i acted tough there, i almost want to collapse. he's like staring daggers at me.

I lied down on my bed.

knock knock

Someone knocked on my room.

"come in~~" I said

"Milady, i brought some snacks, your favorite snacks" aeruem said while smiling. hmm.. why does she look happy? did something good happen? well if she's happy, then I'm happy

"thanks unnie, your the bwest!!" i said with my mouth full with snacks.

she really knows how to lighten my mood by using food. Sweet food.

"And Unnie, why do you look so happy" i asked

"Mr. kim called for you, isn't that great?!!"

i choked on my pudding. Why is that great? I don't want to see him the most!! Why is he calling me anyway? I grab the napkin and wipe it on my mouth.

"why?" I asked. How could you be happy unnie when you don't even know why im getting called. is it because i'm late at school that causes the teacher to call father? or is it because i beat someone today? no matter what it is, i hope i will receive a light punishment.

TBC