Chapter 33- Taehyung's POV

Y/n excused herself.

She's so close to me but she feels so far away. Y/n's been ignoring me whenever I approach her and if she don't ignore me, it's as if like she was forced to talk to me. 

whenever I bought her sweets she would smile a little and eat happily. I'm satisfied with that but recently something almost happened to her.

I went to the underground, not surprised to see father here with blood spattered on his face.

jin hyung and hobi bowed at me as a sign of respect.

[A/n: the underground is where the candidate guards hellish training began, a training ground with deadly tools and luxury rooms for the guards and beside it is the jail basement where they kill without the government knowing and the prison cells. This is also where aera got an access of a room and where aeruem died. The rooms are not ordinary rooms though, the rooms were luxurious to remunerate the guards dreadful trainings ;)]

"Where is he?" I asked.

"That imbecile is there" hobi pointed out the prison cell where a man who is tortured and beat up by father.

"This fool thought that he won't be caught but look at him now, begging for mercy" father said while he kick my teacher who is barely breathing.

He was my arts teacher. We found out recently that he was an assassin to kill me but he put poison in y/n desserts to threaten me.

I almost.....

"Can I kill him?" I asked as my eyes darkened. Father stopped and look at me.

Because of him y/n was almost poisoned and I can't ever forgive that.

"Do what you want. I'm done with that rascal. Also don't tell y/n about this. She should only know about happy things" he murmured the last part and went out.

I grab a dagger and cleanly swing it to his neck making blood spatter on my clothes and my face.

"Clean this up" I said.

"Don't worry young master. I'll even cut him to pieces and burn him as I clean the cell(prison cell) for you" jin hyung said as he sharpen a butcher's knife with an evil grin.

"Y-yeah thanks"
_______________

I wonder where did I started hating y/n...

When I was young my mother always spare time for me

We always play, have a picnic, chat and always sleep together, sometimes with father. I gradually got used to that warm and relaxed feeling that I don't want it to end.

My mother is someone important to me that I would sacrifice everything just for her smile and embrace.

It was peaceful, not until I heard a trivial gossip that I didn't know it could affect me so much.

[Omg lady lily and Mr Kim's been spending a lot of time lately!!]

[I know right?!! What if we will get another member to serve soon]

(A/n: means to have another child)

The moment I heard that I can't help but feel uneasy.

What if I will get shunned?

What if I get abandoned?

What if they will replace me?

What if mother and father will not play with me anymore?

I can't help but think about those questions.