Chapter 22- Gifted

As I waited he arrived with a smile.

Suddenly memories flushed into my mind making my head ring. The headache was painful. It's like it's making me remember things I don't know of?

There's a girl calling "master master" with a bright smile on her face. Her face is the same as me? AAAAGH!!!

Everyday I'm getting headache and flashbacks. Why is it? What is it that these flashbacks want me to remember.

Does he know about this memories too?

"Y/n are you okay? We can just meet tomorrow if your sick" He said to me with his worried face. It's unusually warm like I like him worrying about me?

"No! I'm okay" I said and told him seat down. He thanked me and we continue our conversation.

"Shall we order first" he said and called the waitress. I agreed and let him order including mine.

After a few minutes, The order arrived. He ordered two slices of cake,expresso for him and latte for mine. Tapping my foot, I was getting impatient. I want my revenge to be successful and I need his information for that.

I asked "So how did you know I want Aera's information?" I was being wary of him. I can't trust him yet.

"Because I'm his brother..? And I know a lot about you, including you being reincarnated" he said calmly while sipping his coffee.

I broke into cold sweat. Words can't describe what I'm feeling right now. Is it fear,shock? I was... Stunned No- I was completely taken aback of what he said that I stared at him,dazed. I snap into reality and rise my guard to him

"How.did.you.know?" I said not emitting a sign of fear and nervousness.

"You might not believe me but I know the fact that you reincarnated because I was the one who made you came back to life."

"WHAT!!?"

I accidentally slam the table. Everyone in the cafe looked at me wierdly. I sat back down and blush from embarrassment.

he calmly said that while putting back his cup on the table. this doesn't make any sense.

"Do you have evidence that you're the one who made me Alive again or whatsoever?" I said as I stare at him suspiciously.

"Hmm Evidence? It's standing right infront of you. The fact that I know you being reborn. I can make people who died reincarnate and reborn with just a flick of my fingers. I have the skill of reincarnation, to reincarnate to the future or the past." he explained but no matter what he says, he's obviously just spouting nonsense.

"You expect me to believe this!!T-this makes n-no sense!! Like how and why-" he cutted me off

"Yeah I know this doesn't make sense and that I have the ability of reincarnation but do you know the myth of the gifted?" He asked

"Gifted?" I hesitated my reply.

What's that kids story book gotta to do about this.

Ofcourse I knew.

There was this kids story book Aeruem always tell me about everynight. It's called 'gifted'. I enjoyed that book so much but taehyung rip all of the pages because I liked that book.

A long time ago there was humans with special abilities like elemental powers, mind reading, telepathy, transportation, etc and people who are born normal.

Humans who got abilities are called gifted. Some take advantages of their powers and do something bad and some helped the weak.

There was this poor scientist who was always look down upon and making fun of because of his wierd experiments until it reach to the point that he can't take it anymore and want revenge. At that time he found a plant that have a toxin making us lose our powers successfully.