Chapter 13- You're not worth it

I am at the floor looking at father pathetically. The floor was cold but his eyes who is staring at me is colder. I am part of this family but why do I feel not? Aera smiled with  a sense of superiority and mockery. That smile.... I hated that the most.

Y/n POV

Few minutes later my empty cabinet where my jewelries are supposed to be is filled with shiny diamonds and gold.

Through this I can but some things. I still need to buy something to wear and... shoes. My walk-in-closet almost look empty and The shoes I'm currently wearing is small and making my feet hurt.

Hang in there y/n!!

Right, I still need to go to school.
I changed as fast as I could. I wore my school uniform. It's fortunate that it got sleeves to hide my almost healed bruises.

Today I'm gonna walk to school, to also breath some fresh air as well and I think taehyung already went to school.

At a time like this, it's best to not encounter with taehyung.

"I can't believe we live in the same house,you fake"

I closed my eyes and forced a deep breath and went outside my room hoping I wouldn't encounter anyone.

Namjoon POV

I can't concentrate at my work...

It's bothering me for a while now.

"How long will you stare at the papers!!!"  And there's also this dog of mine that keeps bothering me.

"It's just wierd, y/n hasn't even greet me this morning and serve me tea.

-She would always make ways to get close to me so why isn't she here yet? The maids also told me that she didn't go to school yet"

"What are you mumbling about!! Can you do the paperworks now? Don't come at me saying you didn't finish all the paperworks" hoseok protest

I sigh

"Are you worried about y/n?" He asked. Am I worried?

I snapped at my thoughts

"What..?"

"Hmm... There are rumors surrounding that she changed and became violent... This is concerning. My sweet y/n being violent. I can't even imagine" he said while laying his chin on his hand.

"Who said she's yours?" I slammed my hands at the table.

He smirked. What the- why did I do that? Tsk, after that dream I had, I'm always thinking of y/n.

"Pfft I know you cared for her so no need to hide. Why not take a walk outside to ease your mind"

I agreed. We walk soon later taehyung joined us.

"Father, where's y/n? She didn't even go to school today!! We're supposed to share a car!! Because of her I can't go to school!!"

"Why would you ask me" I said

"Young master, lady y/n said she will go to school later" hoseok said until a lady with a school uniform walked passed us.

Hoseok and taehyung was suprised that I got ignored. Well, me too.

"Milady aren't you going to greet your brother and father?" hoseok call on y/n.

She stopped on her tracks,

She turned around and the three of us are startled. The usual y/n who had the Eyes filled with affection were now left with a cold gaze and aura.

She faked a smile.

"Greetings Mr. Hoseok" and she turned around with us and frowned

"And I supposed you don't need my greetings so I won't bother" she said with a cold gaze. My eyes opened wide in shock

"Please excuse me" she said and turned around and continue walking.

"Wait, y/n!! Wait for me!! We share the same car!!" Taehyung yelled.

Y/n halt

She glared at taehyung.

"Don't worry, this lowly me prefer to walk today so just use the car alone" she continue to walk without looking back.

Taehyung was dumbstruck.

What..? What just happened. What did she just say? Why is my heart feeling tight?

"What the- did she just ignore us!!?" Taehyung yelled.

"I guess the rumors are true" hoseok said.

"Did you do something to upset her?" He asked

"What!! Ofcourse not" I exclaimed

"Hmm.. this is karma namjoon" he said

Is it..?

I lived and have regrets. I want to love her but I can't.

When my wife was in labor, she was in intense pain just because of her. I still remember Lily's last words. I know it's not y/n's fault.

I was by her side while she was giving birth. My wife was in intense pain and have difficult breathing.

"Push, miss just a little bit and we can see the head!!"

"*Baby cries* congratulations, it's a girl, a beautiful girl."

I was happy and thanked Lily. The doctor handed the baby to Lily and  her smile melted my heart. I saw the doctor turned her face to terror.

"Doc her vitals are getting low!!"

My wife breathing was faint and looks tired. The doctors are panicking but my wife maintained her smiling face.

"I'll name her y/n-"

"That's a beautiful name" I smiled.

"-Namjoon please take care and love her. She will grow strong and beautiful just like you, My beloved and handsome prince" my wife said with her weak voice while stroking her gently and then took her last breath.

I tried to love y/n but rage always come whenever I see her. Because of me I also influenced taehyung. All of this is my fault and I started to regret it.

I ignored  hoseok and continue walking and partways to taehyung.

Y/n POV

this is the first time I take bold actions but that felt good.

While I was walking I didn't notice that I already arrived and my feet hurts as well. I can't see blood on my socks because of the tight shoes.

The moment I entered the campus, memories of my misery flushed into my mind, everyone is staring at me like I'm a prey.