Chapter 20- Change of heart

Y/n POV

The moment I step out from the door, I Want to released my love for him.

I want to cry all my tears out. I thought I already moved on but I guess not.

I thought the emotions I banished from my heart are all gone that rage and anger remained for my vengeance but why do I still want their attention.

I want to be acknowledged by my brother or father. Why! Why! Why! Why is it still there!!
They don't even care for me so why am I getting hope?

But I still released it. I forced that hope to get out of my heart and let go of my love for them. I hope you forget me brother and act like I'm just air because I will be doing the same.

I didn't regret because it's over but smiled because it happened.
The burden of what I said, I finally let it out.

Arin POV

I heard all of it...

I was worried because that guy is suspicious and I followed them. Being a busybody is on my genes so I can't help it.

I want to punch her brother and father so bad but I can't.

Y/n laughed and I can tell how sad and bitter she is just from her voice. There's just something in her that makes me want to be close to her, making me want to protect her. I guess it's part of her charm.

I want to go there and comfort her but I shouldn't go that far. I just know her not too long.

I walked towards outside the school and lazily brought my arms to jimin's shoulders who is waiting for me.

"Let's go Jimin"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*Time skip*

Y/n woke up and did her morning routine. Every morning Sir jin would come and wake her up. He would be the one who prepare y/n's bath when that task was supposed to be Aeruem's but she can't do anything afraid to not come out alive in the room.

Everything was peaceful. No father and brother in sight and only Aeruem giving my favorite sweets.
Aeruem said she's preparing my breakfast and I nod.

Y/n still need to go to school today and meet minhyuk after. She can't really trust the letter because he's Aera's brother. They might be plotting something not good.

How did he know I want Aera's information?

That question still lingers on y/n's mind. Even if senior's information is true or not it might be useful in the future.

Let's stop thinking about that first.

Y/n wrote all of her plans. She still reluctant and haven't told Aeruem her future plans. It might be good to tell her later that's what she thought.

As she wrote all her plans in details someone knock the door making her stopped writing and walk over towards the door.

"Is that you Aeruem-"

Her smile instantly faded. She wished that she didn't opened the door. y/n immediately closed the door but taehyung stopped her with a smile.
He smiled and handed her the box of cookies.

What is it now? Is there poison in it?

"Why are you here brother? Did you forgot what I told you yesterday?" I asked and crossed my arms.