Chapter 171: Do You Want To Keep A Mourning? (1-2)

In the 23rd century, human technology has reached an unprecedented level. Overly advanced technology has made people gradually dissatisfied with themselves.

They began to pursue a stronger body, and a longer life.

With the efforts of the scientists, they successfully developed a potion. Unfortunately, extremes turn the tide. The potion does make people stronger, but it also makes them lose their minds and become the zombies in the movie.

And the few humans who survived started to fight against the zombies.

After a long period of war, human beings have evolved. In order to deal with zombies, they have successfully evolved abilities, and the zombies have also become stronger with the evolution of human beings.

In the 24th century, humans and zombies have entered a new era.

After a century-long war, human abilities continued to evolve, and new territories were gradually opened up. They elected new leaders to lead all human beings.

After a century of evolution, the zombies have greatly improved their combat effectiveness, and even their appearance has become exactly the same as that of ordinary humans, and even more handsome than humans.

Therefore, people no longer call them zombies, but call them: new humans.

And the leaders of the two tribes also agreed together: not to continue the endless war, everyone will be the king.

Tutu said and cleared his throat.

"Of course, none of this has anything to do with you."

Su Su: "..." I suspect you are messing with me.

"Then why are you telling me so much?" It has nothing to do with me.

"Hey, don't say that, first of all, let's introduce the gods." Tutu said, his voice became worshipful.

"Li Yanxi, whose age is unknown, is now the king of the new human race. He is very powerful. He is probably the most powerful person in the world." Tutu thought for a while, then silently added.

"If you count, maybe, maybe not the first..." Her little sister's fighting power should not be underestimated.

"What about me, then what about me?" Yanyan is so good, Bensu must be banging too.

"Oh, you."

"You are a little zombie." Tutu said without hesitation.

Su Su: "...Didn't you say that zombies evolve?" Why is Bensu still only mourning?

"Then I didn't say everything." Tutu said innocently.

"The survival of the fittest, the strong will evolve into a new human being, and the weak and unable to evolve can only continue to be zombies." That's the reality.

Su Su shrunk her small mouth a little deflated.

"Okay." I have to accept that Bensu is the ugly, scary, ugly guys in the movie who only ooooooooooooooooooooow.

"Susu, if you want to evolve, you can only dig crystal cores from other zombies' brains. Zombies can only fill their stomachs and follow up with evolution by eating crystal cores."

Su Su squatted in front of a building, looking at the reflection of himself inside.

The little girl was wearing a ragged little skirt, her face and body were dirty, her skin was slightly grayish-white, and her big eyes were round, but not focused.

The only good thing is that it looks cute.

Su Su sighed.

Corpses are hard.