Chapter 33. A little More Magic

ابدأ من البداية

"Where is the blood coming from?" Eric cautiously asked, afraid of the answer.

Luke gently felt around her abdomen.  He put the stestoscope to Tanya's abdomen.  After a while he looked up at Eric.  "She is in labor."  

"Look in those drawers or closets if there is any clothes.  We need to get her  out of these filthy clothes."

Eric found a nightgown and Eric quickly wiped her off and change her out of the dirty clothes. Luke proceeded to examine her under Eric's watchful eyes. "Where is that fucking ambulance? She is going to have this baby before that damn ambulance get here. The baby is starting to crown."

Eric wiped his hands over his face. He felt a tick in his jaw. "What the fuck that means? Speak English."

"We need to get her to a hospital.  The baby is in the birth canal.  Your baby is almost here?" Luke said.  

"She is not due for another three weeks." Eric said.

  "Maybe the trauma she went through cause her to go into labor."

"Ok, but is my wife going be here to see her baby?" Eric asked frantic.

"We found her in time.  I will do everything in my power to make sure that she is."   

"Babe hang in there, dont you fucking leave me," Eric cried.

Tanya looked at Eric as if she had no idea who he was.  "Daddy, where is Daddy?" Tanya  asked looking around the room.

Eric and Luke looked at each other, both knowing that her father had been dead for over five years.

"She is in shock, that is not uncommon; only heavens knows what she has been through." Luke said. 

"All because of those two fuck ups we call mother." Eric said.

"Aye." Luke answered.

"Why the fuck would they take her.  So Seena wanted to help Sahita get away, that I get,  but why the fuck would they take Tanya? Why?" 

"I dont know Eric.  I don't think I know either one of  those women." Luke said.  

Tanya screamed out in pain calling for her father.   "Daddy , please dont leave me." She cried.

"Go find something, a sheet to wrap the baby in and wash your hands, we have to deliver this baby now," Luke said. 

As  he left the room, he bumped into Linden.  "How is she?" Linden asked.   

"Not good; she is In shock.  Walk with me.  I need to find some things Luke needs." 

"What are you looking for? Maybe I can help."

"Clean sheets to wrap the baby and towels."

 "Follow me," Linden said. 

"I dont think she knows who I am.  She keeps calling for her Dad," 

"Ronnie? Dead Ronnie?" Linden passed his hand over his face and Eric knew there was something that his uncle  wanted to tell him.  

Eric had no patience left. "Go ahead tell me what you know." 

"I think they were going to cut the baby out of her.  There is a room upstairs with all kinds of surgical tools Aya.  And pots of boiling water on the stove.  And guess this, a bag with baby clothes and formula.  "According to Didi that  was the plan ... to cut the baby out.  She  claims that Tanya was locked in a room with someone  watching the door 24/7."

"Then how did she get out?" Eric asked.  

"None of them seem to know or they are not saying.  I believe Didi that she has no idea how Tanya got out."