Chapter 18

Hey all! Araina here!

How are you all doing?

So KL Rahul is probably undergoing his treatment in Germany..

I don't know what health issue he has...
But, whatever it us.... I wish the champ a speedy recovery...

Also, last evening's match got canceled due to rain 😪 and I'm afraid of its consequence in the series..

Also, please tell me how are you liking this story so far?

Love you all and wish you a lovely day ahead..

/////////////////////////////

3 days later

These three days went faster than a concord. After Samrat's release, my responsibilities in the franchise increased and I've been busy with a new work in every 2 hours.

But, something felt so soothing. There was no boredom or disinterest despite the hectic schedule. The team members took really good care of my mood. They made sure I wasn't alone or overburdened. Mayank, Deepak, Mandeep, Shami bhai or even Kumble Sir would check on me once in every while. There wasn't any fear, or confusion.

I called my Aai once in every two hours. Pankhuri di was treating her so well!

Oh God! What did I do to deserve all these love from people I didn't even know two months ago.

I mentally thanked Eshaanvi. The girl has been the root attached to all the beautiful branches that provided the safe shade for me. I can never thank her enough.

^^^

Today was the day. Yes, we have our match today from 3:30.

The boys were practicing hard for it. I hope we win this one.

After the morning session, they all returned to the dressing room area. Finally, I was learning how to do my job independently. I asked an attendant to serve them with coffee and snacks while I, myself went to see if the players needed something.

'Hey Kavya!' Nick called me. I smiled.

'Look, Kavya's here!' Shami bhai drew everyone's attention.

'Jeez, Kavya! It's really tough to catch a glimpse of you now.' Mayank said, standing up from the bench.

'.... Well.. It's just the added pressure, you know. But, I guess... I'm enjoying it.' I smiled.

The hotel attendant was serving them the breakfast.

'I don't know about the quantity of sugar and milk for each of you. Unfortunately, help yourselves for now.' the attendant said shyly.

'It's okay. I prefer black.' Glenn said, taking the tray from her.

I felt a little embarrassed too. The girl was too shy even to ask me.