Chapter 7

Hey friends! So, what's your take on the future of ICT following two big losses?

Captain Kohli or Captain Sharma?
Hardik to be dropped or not?
Any more chance for Ishan Kishan?

=======

F

ollowing Chapter 26 of 'Prejudiced' where Kavya, finally gets out of her house to meet the assumed love of her life, Avinash. Even though her entry with Rahul wasn't a sweet encounter to remember, she was happy she could finally find the one, that would bring the light in her life: Avinash Singh.

But, how do you think Avinash would turn out in long run?

//////////////////////////

The world seemed to dance around me as we shared the stare. He understood me. He said, he was there for me, he said he'd be there for my mother. He said he would be there for me till the end of the world.

I chuckled by myself. He was a man of such a big fortune, still there was no hint of pride in him. And of all the rich and beautiful girls running after him, he chose me.

'... I don't know why you call yourself poor, because I've never met a girl so rich with her sense of responsibility. You know, Kavya, even before I saw your face, I knew I was talking with the most beautiful girl in the planet. The one with a beautiful heart, a strong will and a lovely voice.'

I blushed again as I thought.

Avinash smiled at me, as he spoke to someone over phone, standing at 10 feet from me.

I smiled too.

I picked up my phone to call Aai. She must've had her dinner at Aunt Samundara's place by now. But, unfortunately my battery died.

I looked for Eshaanvi around. She was right here with us a while ago. Where is she now?

I stood up from my seat to find her. But, then I realized I could barely stand. I was flushed with my beautiful encounter with Avinash. My knees went weaker than ever. I can't place a step.

I smiled at my own situation. I felt somebody trying to help me stand on my feet. But, that too generated a laughing sensation in me. The world seemed so beautiful, all of a sudden.

'She must be tired or suffering from low blood sugar. I'll get her something..' I heard a voice.

I felt few people trying to get me to sit. But, hey! Avinash is saying something from far I can't hear it.

'What?' I asked not understanding.

'Here, drink this.' somebody offered.

I didn't realize this before but I was sweating as hell in the centralized reconditioned venue.

I took the drink and gulped in. That felt better.

I tried to find Avinash. He did say the call would want him for a team photoshoot. But, did he leave without saying?

I don't think so. He was saying something.

'You better sit down.' I heard somebody say. But, I stood up with a ticklish sensation all over me. As I looked, I felt things getting blurry.

What's going on? I stepped ahead but felt my legs weighing 30 kg each.

I chuckled at the weird feeling. Guess, I'd be stronger now. And, once I'm bigger and stronger with Avinash beside me, I can beat all the super villains..ouhh..