Chapter 11

Miss you Shane Warne

////////////////////////

Today was the happiest day of her life. Kavya couldn't stop herself from smiling every second of it.

'You're hired, Ms. Dixit! Welcome to PBKS family!' Ness Wadia's voice still rang in her ears.

Initially, she didn't believe it when Avinash called her urgently while she already reached half way to home. But, then she went. Avinash greeted her with a wide smile. There was an older man with him who said, he was so impressed with her CV. Avinash guided her to a conference hall where she saw two very familiar faces; one of course, was the legendary Anil Kimble and the other being Ness Wadia.

They greeted her warmly while Avinash tod her she needs to fight this alone and decided to stay out of the hall. Kavya appreciated Avinash' honesty. He, definitely, didn't want to be an interviewer for the person he himself recommended.

And after two logical and three personality based questions alongside other charming discussions, the interview was over. She was selected.

But, what now? They asked her to join the team flight tomorrow itself. What about the packing? Besides, she wasn't mentally prepared for it. But, where was is a will, there is way..Kavya believed it.

She took a deep breath. Avinash suggested her to reach the airport as early as possible. He also said he has something very important to tell her.

Not imagining much about tomorrow, Kavya composed herself as she got inside the elevator to reach her or rather Krunal-Pankhuri's apartment.

^^^^^

'Okay, bye Aai..I'll take of everything. Don't worry!' I consoled my mother one last time, before disconnecting.

I'm sure, she too, was jumping in joy like me. My job wasn't that big but as a great man said, job is job.

'....Kavya, here you go. Take this jumpsuit too. I haven't yet worne it. It'd suit you so well.' Pankhuri didi said getting me one more dress.

'Di... you have already given two of your dresses! This is so wrong of me!' I said embarrassed.

Pankhuri di was so happy to hear the news and soon as she heard that I have to start tomorrow itself and I don't have time to shop and neither was I able to get much of my stuffs from my house, she offered her new dresses and everything needed for a trip.