"huh.. What happened?" Jimin asked standing up, Jungkook joining before looking at Jin who was happily moving a hand through Yoongis new dyed hair.

"Did you really just dye his hair? Why?" Jungkook asked also having a look at Yoongis hair

"He wanted to try out an new color but never knew what'd suit him, so I recommended blonde because I was sure it'd look good on him and it does" Jin smiled a little before sighting.

"We do have to use a lot of conditioner now though, or else your hair will feel really weird".

"Looks good" Namjoon only said as he passed by, giving Yoongi a small thumbs up and not making a big deal out of it.

"Ohhh wow. Look at that" hoseok said joining the round and cupping Yoongis face with an smile.

"Very pretty! I have to admit this suits you very well" the male said Yoongi taking hoseoks hands off his face and letting out a small shriek as Taehyung suddenly jumped at him from behind.

"WHAT HAPPENED!? THIS IS.. oh looks nice" Taehyung said in an calmer voice as soon as he saw Yoongi up close.

"I just don't like that it'll look weird once it grows out" Yoongi sighted touching his hair with an small frown.

"But right now it looks good, that's enough for it to be worth it" Jin said and then pat Yoongis back.

"How long do you wanna continue this?" Yoongi asked, having his head laid down on Jungkooks lap who was moving a hand through his hair without a stop.

"Until I feel like stopping"

"That's never gonna happen" Taehyung eventually said, standing in the doorway and staring at the two.

"Taehyung just go. We have our moment right now" Jungkook said with an small frown, trying to ignore Taehyungs presence.

"Your moment? You just pulled Yoongi inside here and called it a day, it wasn't even his decision" Taehyung said walking closer to the two.

"It didn't have to be his decision. I can make decisions for him, knowing that it's right. Don't act like you've never made an decision for him as well!" Jungkook now responded, Yoongi only watching and about to lean up and go when Jungkook grabbed his wrist to make him stay.

"You're so dramatic. You won't even let him go right now even though he was about to leave! That's some nice decision making you do there, making him feel pushed onto you"

"Pushed onto me? Are you fucking stupid? I just want to make him stay because you ruined our mood and he'd regret it to go now because once I've had chased you out of here, it would've been very lovely." he argued and looked back at Yoongi for an second who just sat there and listened to both of them.

"Lovely, of course. As lovely as that one night you tried to go for it hm? At least you didn't go as far as Hoseok did, I have to give you that"

"How do you know-"

"Jungkook I know you sometimes can't control yourself and have an very questionable past but that doesn't mean that you have to make him suffer because of it" Taehyung now spoke up, looking at Yoongi who looked a second back at Jungkook and then back at Taehyung.

Somehow this was again turning into something he didn't want to happen.

"I'm not letting it out on him.. At least I try not to" Jungkook mumbled looking down and then looking back up at Yoongi only for Taehyung to take Jungkooks hand off Yoongis wrist.

"It had to be said some day. If even Namjoon won't say anything I have to." Taehyung said while walking out of the room, pulling Yoongi with him and closing the door right after.

"He's so pushy sometimes.." he then mumbled looking at the smaller who stared at the floor.

"Are you-"

"Why do you know anything about that day? Why do you even feel responsible to tell him off when he does something like this?! AFTER ALL IT WAS ALL OF YOU WHO FUCKING PUSHED ME TO JOINING YOU."

"..Yoongi.. I-"

"I, I, I.. Always your fucking excuses for everything, acting like an damn Saint out of all of you, telling me to try and escape once I get the chance to, toying with me and getting close to me by yourself at the beginning, eating out at an restaurant only to leave me sitting there alone, being the reason why all of my friends stopped being friends with me and my parents abonded me and now you wanna tell me that you're out of all of them the one who's responsible for taking care of me and acting like the nice guy even though you're one of the biggest assholes to begin with!?"

"Yoongi.. This wasn't all.." Taehyung started talking thought couldn't really say anything, after all Yoongi was right. He was an asshole, and helped to exactly made this stuff happen.

"I'm tired.. I'm just.. so damn tired of all of your bullshit"