𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑, beauty and the beasts

WARNING: Body horror?? I don't really know if this counts as body horror, but I figured I should put it in here just in case

SHISUI WAS GLAD SUKUNA WASN'T around because she completely embarrassed herself afterwards and she knew that if he ever witnessed what she did, he would never let her hear the end of it.

When she caught sight of those eerie blue eyes staring back at her, her whole body stiffened and she ended up losing balance and turning over. Her scream died out when she flopped, face submerged in water and accidentally swallowing a mouthful of the river stream. Her arms flailed as she tried fruitlessly to regain balance.

"Oh!" There was a gasp from the man who hurried down to the edge of the river to aid her. He froze once he got close to the water, either because he didn't want to get his clothes wet or because he didn't know how to swim.

"Are you alright?!" He called out to her instead.

Shisui, luckily, managed to find her balance by standing up right and floating in the water.

"F-fine!" She coughed out the water lodged to the back of her throat. Once she was sure she got it all out of her system, she sank a little lower into the water until only her neck-up could be seen. She shot the man with a wary look. "Um... who are you?"

Sukuna's voice hissed in her head, "You fool," she could imagine him scolding her. "Get out of there! Don't go around talking to strange men!"

But she figured it should be okay. He had wanted to help her after all, so surely he couldn't be that bad?

She had never seen the man before* but she was certain she would've remembered someone like him. He had very distinct features; long white hair and that alone would've been shocking to anyone, but it didn't end there. He was like a pure white canvas, but his eyes were the splash of color: a beautiful, almost unnatural bright blue. He wore an ornate looking white kimono with silvery designs on it. He was clearly nobility but the only other aristocratic family here was her clan...

And then she realized that he was standing on the other side of the river, standing on the land of the Don'yoku Village so he obviously wasn't from hers. Of course she wouldn't recognize him.

The stranger practically beamed at the question, his lips practically splitting his face to make a wide grin.

"Gojo no Junichiro," he introduced himself. "And you are?"

Shisui nearly choked on her spit. "G-G-Gojo?" She sputtered, eyes growing impossibly wide.

And then she turned back to his eyes and her jaw dropped. Immediately, she remembered all the things her brothers had told her about the Gojo Clan, about their Limitless technique and their Six Eyes; an ocular jujutsu that granted the user unimaginable power and, more importantly, really pretty blue eyes.