𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑, slice of heaven

School starts today

School starts today.... AT FOUR O'CLOCK HA! 🤪 I have night classes instead of day ones because I'm a 🧛🏻‍♀️vampire🧛🏻‍♀️

YUJI WAS SCREECHING IN HIS head, and he was so loud about it that he wouldn't have been surprised if it echoed down in Sukuna's Innate Domain.

He was fucked. He was so fucked. Gojo had one job for him and that was to keep his living status a secret and he had messed that up twice and on the same day no less. Curse his luck.

This was just great. At this point, all he needed now was for Gojo to finish up his mission early and teleport himself right in the middle of this fuck-up.

(He mentally slapped himself for that because now was not the time to start jinxing himsel!)

Meanwhile, Megumi had completely bluescreened. He stared at the living, breathing body of Itadori Yuji that was standing in front of him. His skin wasn't pale, there was no gaping hole in his chest, and that horrible sad smile on his face as he succumbed to his death was no longer there.

He remembered holding his body close to him, feeling the cold skin seep into his own, as if the death and decay were creeping into his own body to eat away at him. A part of him wanted to reach out and touch him, to check if that familiar warmth was actually there, but he was too shocked to move.

Yuji watched him nervously, waiting for him to speak since he was too scared to.

And finally, Megumi's lips parted open:

"You're not dead," he said flatly, as if him being alive was the greatest disappointment ever.

Yuji's mind scrambled to fix this mess. "Uhhh yes I am! This is a hallucination! You're hallucinating, Fushiguro, this isn't real at all!"

"Do you seriously think anyone would fall for that?!" Megumi's eye twitched in annoyance.

OHHH I AM IN SO MUCH TROUBLE! Yuji freaked out.

"I... uh... I'm sorry?" He squeaked.

The taller boy's shoulders began to shake. "You... idiot," he seethed. "Why are you alive?!"

Is it just me or does he actually sound disappointed that I'm not dead?

"I saw you die! I was there! I even held your body and—" He quickly stopped himself.

Yuji's jaw dropped. "Whoa, you actually held me? Dude, that's so sweet of you!"

"Shut up!" He growled, cheeks flaming hot.

Yuji did not shut up. His terrified face quickly transformed into a shit-eating grin as he continued to pester him. "Did you attend my funeral? Did you make a eulogy for me? Did you cry? Aww, I bet you cried, Fushiguro!"